IGNORED

LSD: Dream Emulator

Guest ansgaria

i mean really, how will we know which one is his? maybe paradinas did the remix for the sean booth song("long tall eyelash"). Thats actually the back of the game? Not the soundtrack? lsd and remixes. Also does this mean that Mike did a part in the original game soundtrack, as well as the remix? I bet we could find out from mike if we emailed him or if he still had the planet mu forums, he used to answer those threads.

i found a torrent but no seeders.

i played this game for hours last night, i still feel weird, and i have a really hard time believeing ken ishii or morgan geist (or any of the others for that matter) had anything to do with the music in it. and even if they did, anyone with a copy of floops and a random vst synth would be able to poop out the same kinda noise in less than an hour.

i played this game for hours last night, i still feel weird, and i have a really hard believeing ken ishii or morgan geist (or any of the others for that matter) had anything to do with the music in it. and even if they did, anyone with a copy of floops and a random vst synth would be able to poop out the same kinda noise in less than an hour.

Who said that they didn't just use floops and random vsts.

good point man. I'd love to play a game that was just pure adventure like this one. Plus imagine all the cool shit you could do with it in this day and age. you could have all these strange creatures populating the environment or something.

It's refreshing to see people using their imaginations isn't it. Games have so much potential. I'd love to see a major developer try their hand at something completely synaesthesic and surreal.. like a lynch dreamscape in realtime

Saw this shit yesterday - to clarify, it looks like it's only coming to the Japanese PSone store - I don't know how this works for Playstation folks, but can you make a Japanese account and then have access to their games?

Seems to be a lot of interest from folks for this game - maybe it'll eventually make its way to the U.S. store

-m-

i played this game for hours last night, i still feel weird, and i have a really hard time believeing ken ishii or morgan geist (or any of the others for that matter) had anything to do with the music in it. and even if they did, anyone with a copy of floops and a random vst synth would be able to poop out the same kinda noise in less than an hour.

I think they just did remixes of the soundtrack.

I think they just did remixes of the soundtrack.

Its says on Wiki, the had a part in the soundtrack. Implying to me that they did some of the works in it, not all.

man it was a bitch to setup the epsxe on my laptop(missing zlibs, iso's, and vid plugins) but was well worth the pain in the ass. you get so into it after like 30 min of play and yet you accomplish nada. probably up there with katamari imo. and the random demonic/sexual innuendos are fuckin priceless. 8/10.

Guest viscosity

spent a few hours with this on an emulator last night

i think once videogames advance to the point of a complete unification with the cerebral cortex ala the Matrix we will see the full potential of this genre

spent a few hours with this on an emulator last night

i think once videogames advance to the point of a complete unification with the cerebral cortex ala the Matrix we will see the full potential of this genre

man, give me an eXistenZ future anyday,

Archived