IGNORED

another new album thread

jules

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesn't take long to print, press and distribute an album if it's been finished and mastered already...

unless you know something concrete for real, then.. you're just speculating, as am i.

which is fun, but it's September now. there's no way Warp will be able to fit in a Plaid album and a BoC album this year, imo.

given they announced Oversteps 3 months before its actual release, and we have 4 months to go til 2011.

Eno hasn't even come out yet! their schedule seems completely full til December.

i'm hoping we'll finally see Scintilli in December. but who knows. maybe it'll be a new Boards album. i doubt it tho.

I wonder if BoC read all these shitty threads, ?

of course they don't.

nobody in their right mind (who's over 30) would ever come here. lol

certainly none of the Warp elite anyway.

so we can chat shite til the cows come home. it doesn't really matter, chass. :)

I wonder if BoC read all these shitty threads, who the more or less inclined to put out a new release?

SYNTAX ERROR

Note: Should not post before having morning coffee.

lol, morning coffee. you posted at 2:32 in the afternoon dude.

I wonder if BoC read all these shitty threads, ?

of course they don't.

nobody in their right mind (who's over 30) would ever come here. lol

certainly none of the Warp elite anyway.

so we can chat shite til the cows come home. it doesn't really matter, chass. :)

Of course it was a hypothetical situation. I said IF they read all these threads, would they be more or less likely to release an album? (thats not what I typed but its what I meant)

I wonder if BoC read all these shitty threads, who the more or less inclined to put out a new release?

SYNTAX ERROR

Note: Should not post before having morning coffee.

lol, morning coffee. you posted at 2:32 in the afternoon dude.

Thats morning for me mate.

Of course it was a hypothetical situation. I said IF they read all these threads, would they be more or less likely to release an album? (thats not what I typed but its what I meant)

oh, right. okay.

if they read all the threads, i don't reckon it'd have any significant effect on them at all.

a bit like how Russel Brand says in that film, 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', "yeah i was going to listen to it, but then i just carried on living my life..".

new Boards will come when the time is right. but not this year, i reckon.

i'll eat my dirty socks if they get something released this year. :)

Guest Scrambled Ears

i miss the magic that was possible on mhtrtc and geogaddi... campfire headphase was more of a concession to new fans than an a real album... boc 4 lyfe

slow your bird down

Guest ruiagnelo

My wife has decided that since BoC live secluded lives in the ground, that they are leprechauns with no gold, but if you catch them they'll give you the new album.

your wife has quite an imagination :emotawesomepm9:

oh, right. okay.

if they read all the threads, i don't reckon it'd have any significant effect on them at all.

a bit like how Russel Brand says in that film, 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', "yeah i was going to listen to it, but then i just carried on living my life..".

new Boards will come when the time is right. but not this year, i reckon.

i'll eat my dirty socks if they get something released this year. :)

do you really watch films with Russell Brand in them?

My wife has decided that since BoC live secluded lives in the ground, that they are leprechauns with no gold, but if you catch them they'll give you the new album.

fuckinlol

do you really watch films with Russell Brand in them?

that i do, master osc. i like Russell Brand a fair bit i must say.

and i thought FSM was an 'ok' film, tbh.

maybe you should check it out. it might help you deal with your recent breakup?

it's quite funny in places.

don't you like Brand, then? :) whyever not?

Guest electronic4ever2010

I think we will see something soon. I hope they do stuff that sounds different from their previous stuff, but with their signature style.

I think we will see something soon. I hope they do stuff that sounds different from their previous stuff, but with their signature style.

so you're basically saying you want their new album to sound different from their previous albums yet maintaining their original sound? :mellow:

I have no expectations whatsoever.. if they deliver then they deliver and I am sure I will enjoy their work.

Music Has the Right to Children - Spring feel

Geogaddi - Autumn feel

The Campfire Headphase -Summer feel

BoC better give us a Winter album!

Music Has the Right to Children - Spring feel

Geogaddi - Autumn feel

The Campfire Headphase -Summer feel

BoC better give us a Winter album!

MHTRTC - winter feel, to me.

Geo - late winter feel - February.. very early Spring.

ABPOITC - winter feel, also.

CH - didn't care enough about.

Archived