IGNORED

Worms Reloaded

eugene

so the best game ever is getting a facelift and its just 18 dollaz : http://store.steampowered.com/app/22600/

this one's replay value shits all over steam's recent hit, i remember spending many joyous hours on all of the worms installments since the 1st (except the 3d versions) with friends and alone.

the question is will there be enough watmm interest..

So this is a proper remake with all the features of Worms Armageddon/Worms World Party? Awesome!

EDIT: Oh no it's based on X360's Worms 2: Armageddon. :wacko:

Me and my friends have started playing the original Worms from 1995 again. There's nothing more satisfying than getting the Banana Bomb, and it doesn't matter if you actually hit any of your enemies with it... just as long as you get to destroy something with it.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I tried it out and ehh. Costs more than I'd really want to spend on it. Think I'll see if I can get the original or '99 game working on Windows 7.

i frickin love me some worms

i want to get armageddon for the n64 but it's hella expensive

so yeah, i hope this runs well on my computer, it's not very modern or fast (computer)

Me and my friends have started playing the original Worms from 1995 again. There's nothing more satisfying than getting the Banana Bomb, and it doesn't matter if you actually hit any of your enemies with it... just as long as you get to destroy something with it.

yeah nothing beats the original. i used to just make huge underground colonies using flamethrower and attack from afar using airstrikes, etc.

So this is a proper remake with all the features of Worms Armageddon/Worms World Party? Awesome!

EDIT: Oh no it's based on X360's Worms 2: Armageddon. :wacko:

how's the shitbox version different from pc one ?

i played the campaign a bit , looks like everything is in place..

there are quite a few things I dislike about this game:

- no way of just Creating a Room. more often than not do I go through 4-5 different rooms where the host drops out after 2 secs before it finally asks me if I wanna make my own room.

- the voice chat sucks. I can't mute people before the match has started (I've turned all sound off in the game, doesn't help).

besides that, I quite like it. it got 10 times better for me when I hooked up my gamepad.

i frickin love me some wormsi want to get armageddon for the n64 but it's hella expensiveso yeah, i hope this runs well on my computer, it's not very modern or fast (computer)

No? NSFW

003.jpg

Teh fuck!?!!

*Bans Joyrex*

Guest Space Coyote

They completely fucked this game and it is barely worth the $18 or whatever it costs. I was lucky enough to get a free invite code emailed to me so I was able to cancel my preorder for the game and after trying to play it I'm glad I did. There are so many bugs in this version of worms and so many features are missing. The general presentation and user interface is sloppy, simple things such as having to press ~ to open the mid-game chat but esc to close it - why can't it just be the same button?

Most crucially they've completely changed the roping physics from how it was in Worms Armageddon which is easily the best version of the game still to this day. I was really hoping they were just going to tighten up the graphics, stability, match type editor and online play from that version and call it a day.

There are many things I could list that are wrong with Worms Reloaded but I have had so many many hours of fun time clocked in playing Armageddon multiplayer with friends back in the day that I'm determined to try adapt and have fun with this new quirky, unstable, buggy version of worms.

And yeah, as other people have said, this version is essentially a port of one of the Worms releases for Xbox360 - all of which pale in comparison to the greatness Team17 had already achieved years earlier with Worms Armageedon. To a lesser extent Worms World Party too, if that is your preference.

Fuck yes. The replay value of worms rivals even Tetris.

Okay, no, Tetris still has the edge, but Worms is close.

good taste

seriously though, i'm stuck on this mission that i'm supposed to ninja rope all around this land mass, i can't fucking do it and i almost threw my keyboard the other day

Fuck yes. The replay value of worms rivals even Tetris.

Okay, no, Tetris still has the edge, but Worms is close.

good taste

seriously though, i'm stuck on this mission that i'm supposed to ninja rope all around this land mass, i can't fucking do it and i almost threw my keyboard the other day

Ah yes, last level? I tried that a couple times and then never went back to it, but I never tire of multiplayer mode. That level really does appear to be impossible. Of course, once you know what to do it will seem like the most obvious thing in the world. Fucked if I know what it is...

Archived