IGNORED

the vulnerability inherent in partaking in psychedelics

Guest tht tne

Guest Fishtank

I want to try LSD again now that my anxiety has been under control, not that I see it helping, I just want to know what it's like

I really hate new age beliefs, but love drugs.

shamanism is ancient, and not a beleif system, all the rest is common sense.

I do not know your background or where you are from, but I generally find that most who practice "Shamanism", especially Americans or people from developed nations, they are doing nothing more than Cultural appropriation.

Plastic Shamans get on my nerves.

shamanism is ancient, and not a beleif system, all the rest is common sense.

I do not know your background or where you are from, but I generally find that most who practice "Shamanism", especially Americans or people from developed nations, they are doing nothing more than Cultural appropriation.

Plastic Shamans get on my nerves.

dude, don't get your panties all in bunch, because you perceive me as some "plastic shaman" wtf am i supposed say to that? you're entitled to your opinion man, but i only brought the topic of shamanism into the thread, because it's one of many ways to apply aspects of spiritual growth into the topic of psychedelics, and introduce some very important approaches to the experience itself, not because i think i'm a fucking shaman myself.

My comments aren't necessarily towards you, I am just venting and expressing my opinion which has been pent up for the better part of the last decade. :flower:

I'd love to witness this.

take some drugs then.

and karmakramer can you not fucking read?

correct, why don't the youngsters take drugs because they are fucking great? not because you want to 'see' BoC's music and taste the universe' spunk!

wankers!

My comments aren't necessarily towards you, I am just venting and expressing my opinion which has been pent up for the better part of the last decade. :flower:

it's all good, man! thank you for the hallucinogenic flower! :beer:

I ate some shrooms last week whilst on vacation. It was the 1st time in years. It was great, but when I was "peaking", I realized that I probably couldn't handle a strong LSD trip anymore. I dunno, I think I have too much baggage nowadays.

Guest hahathhat

this is what shamanism teaches us; that nature can show us a way of communicating with our "other" selves. that when in a highly meditative state, the chemicals in certain plants activate certain areas of the brain to release endorphines which naturally occur (just not in the same quantity). 'meditation' being a key word there, having great "spiritual" implications...

over doing the whole experience and using it for recreation can give you a quick entrance into the sensational, lucid world you seek, but all too often does that self-serving mentality and intention result in bad "trips" and possibly some serious psychological fuckery (also due to bad drugs, mixtures, etc.)

meditation, on the other hand, allows for a smooth entrance and exit from the experience. you have to contemplate, on a soul-level, physicality, ego, spirit, awareness―all that shit. you have to be spiritually-focused in some way, shape, or form for it to be done right and effectively, because that is what the psychedelic experience is; another natural, consciousness-expanding, spiritual tool for our own inner-development and evolution; how lovely!

funny how different, yet similar our cultures and the native american cultures really are. i believe we are all pioneers in the quest for truth and light regardless of our culture.

psychedelics can be useful for seeing the road ahead a bit, to drive your meditative practices.

i cannot find psychedelics often enough to drive myself insane.

acid made a mess of me for a year or two -- but only because of how i'd been living my life before i tried it. i realized i was on the wrong path and getting myself onto another one was pretty rough.

I think it adds more colors to your pallet, Acid. Makes for more detail in life. You do feel like a diff person. Great if you are an artist. Careful if you are mentally imbalanced though

Archived