IGNORED

where do all these dishonest thieving people

keltoi

Guest futuregirlfriend

I Really Couldn't tell ya

This is an avenue I really haven't bothered to investigate yet, could you pm me your top tips?

ahh.. this is probably the best client.. http://www.mirc.com but you can read all about setting it up and the channels here http://www.mirc.com/install.html

the programs basically log in to a chat room, or channel, where servers are set up (depending on the channel). some of them require specific commands which are usually listed with it. that site should sum it up though.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I once saw a guy get it off Rapidshare. needless to say I explained to him that it was illegal and he deleted it and self-flagellated

I get my Adobe software straight from Adobe :emotawesomepm9:

me2 but I assume that a person that is unable to find ways to download it is going to have a hard time blocking all the urls

I get my Adobe software straight from Adobe :emotawesomepm9:

me2 but I assume that a person that is unable to find ways to download it is going to have a hard time blocking all the urls

I don't block anything... I get updates via the Adobe Updater just like anyone who legitimately paid for the software.

I don't block anything... I get updates via the Adobe Updater just like anyone who legitimately paid for the software.

Me too, and holy christ are they annoying...lol

Well, better to have stable software than buggy software!

Well, better to have stable software than buggy software!

lol, are we still talking about adobe?

Archived