IGNORED

Ridley Scott talks his 3D, 2-part Alien prequel

karmakramer

they're not the worst films ever but you're better off not having seen them. They're mediocre, resurrection is just some sort of freaky black comedy.

Alien is fucking killer dude. You must have shite taste or summit.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm talking about alien 3 and alien resurrection :emotawesomepm9:

edit: I guess I should've quoted vamos. my bad!

No 3D movie will ever be good.

Shit, dans talking. Everybody listen.

You are shit.

You would say that, I am in 3d after all.

:cisfor:

It's a shame really. You'd think that Ridley Scott had made enough money already. Or at least that he had the sense to leave good films alone.

Alien and Predator have been fucked to death and this will be no different.

The fact that this is going to be two films is a sure-fire sign that it's all about the money. And 3D is the biggest money-spinner of all because it's an attempt to alleviate pirating and makes any piece of shit perform blockbuster sales.

yes! a 3d CGI that can show in bullet-time as miss Arterton swiftly yet galantly roundhouse-kicks an alien. then fires her uber-sidearm at another coming at her down the shady steel corridor... camera follows the bullet as it flies through steam bursts, hitting through the crust, melting on acid tissues inside of the xenomorph's brain... and we can show in 3d that aliens are basically formed like chicken, then we switch to ripley eating out of a kfc bucket. we got ourselves a hit guys!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

this is pretty funny relevant stand up rant to not wanting to destroy the mystery with unnecessary boring prequels

Archived