IGNORED

This Is England 86 (mini series)

producer snafu

i can't believe none of your brits have not made a thread about this, especially since this is a Warp Films Production.

In case you ain't be knowing this mini series is the continuation of the movie

here's the link to the information about the new series

http://www.channel4.com/explore/this-is-england-86/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because its so last week. Its about as good as the film is. Although The plot last night went weird with a new love triangle, and all the baww bits.

Series 2 is going to be about the 90,s and the rave scene. Which will be cool.

I often get all nostelgic watching tie86, the houses remind me of my childhood.

Guest Dirty Protest

I was a skinhead in the late 80's in a shithole backwards town. Shane Meadows can recreate the look and feel of these places perfectly, in all his movies. If you ignore 'Once apon a time..', his body of work has been unsurpassable in the last 15 years.

The actress that plays Smell was born with a cleft palate.I dunno if that explains the odd look she has.

I was a skinhead in the eighties and remember when I wanted to grow my hair again out of a chelsea cut...it made for some really interesting 'do's' let me tell you.

Guest beatfanatic

saw both the episodes last night and they were pretty good. Not as good as the movie though in my opinion. The two episodes were missing that dark vibe that the movie had. Hopefully that will change in the third episode after the arrival of a certain character...

The cinematography is pretty amazing though. It looks just like the movie.

Archived