IGNORED

This Is England 86 (mini series)

producer snafu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smell is a peculiar looking being eh? (on the right)

gals.jpg

She has a cleft palate apparently (edit: as sine said a week ago, oops !) - so ease up on her eh ?! So looks a bit better with normal hair and not so crazy make up though:

z2.jpg

rosamund_hanson_1785500.jpg

God the final 5 minutes of last night's episode (ep.3) was hard going wasn't ?! I thought the end of the film was brutal enough but that was something else ....

Guest placidburp

That scene was horrific. Made me squirm, I was desperate for someone to interrupt him...urghh, I hope there are no other scenes like that one in the next ep. :(

That scene was horrific. Made me squirm, I was desperate for someone to interrupt him...urghh, I hope there are no other scenes like that one in the next ep. :(

it went on and on and got more and more gruesome. that guy is scary.

haha yeah, that fight scene was great, especially that first punch. What has scooter guy been in, he looks familiar.

scooter guy? you mean the motorbike gang leader or woody from the good guys? (woody's the only one i've seen on a scooter in this).

if it's the motorbike gang guy you mean... i thought i'd seen him before somewhere too... maybe shameless? his sidekick was in skins.

yeah the motorbike leader. He is funny as fuck whoever he is.

Oh and my mate is mates with woody's boss! True, yet dull story.

Pretty sure the main bully (flip?) is an actor called Perry Fitzpatrick.He might have been in Skins.

Guest AcrossCanyons

yea that dude is from skins season 1 (/2?)

missed ep 3, will catch up next week i suppose. im quite liking it. never watched all of the film tho.

missed ep 3, will catch up next week i suppose. im quite liking it. never watched all of the film tho.

Well the final minute should be interesting (and ep 4 by the looks of things). Despite being a being a big revelation etc. you'll be more like: What, who is he - why is it important that this big man has just collapsed on a carpet. Enjoy !

Guest AcrossCanyons

Well the final minute should be interesting (and ep 4 by the looks of things). Despite being a being a big revelation etc. you'll be more like: What, who is he - why is it important that this big man has just collapsed on a carpet. Enjoy !

I've heard about the latest episode and while I don't know the whole deal about it, I get the idea of most of what happens/is going on.

I fucking way prefer actors like these rather than 90% of the acting world that do the same turn, the same little look, the same little mannerisms and pauses that you have seen a million times.

i have never followed actors either, i usually prefer unknowns.

this is too fucking good. ep3 was so beautiful and horrific. i love the crazy ups and downs, holy shit capturing so many different emotions and relationships. and on top of that being so fucking real, normal people and the strange drama of real lives.

and yeah that rape scene was fucking terrible and masterful. irreversible was more graphic but this was executed so, for lack of a better word, elegantly, depicted so "ordinarily" in a daily life setting.

also excellent piano music.

i'm more like

dead mans shoes fucking brilliant

room for romeo brass fucking brilliant

this is england quite good

shane meadows mostly brilliant

etc

this is england 86... very good

actually - less drunk now

i'm more like

this is england very good

etc

this is england 86... not very good / trying too hard

i'm more like

this is england quite good

etc

this is england 86... very good

actually - less drunk now

i'm more like

this is england very good

etc

this is england 86... not very good / trying too hard

aye it's not amazing or anything but it's a breath of fresh air amongst the choking smog of shit that is the tv airwaves. i hope there will be another series soon.

i think this and the inbetweeners :emb: is the only thing worth watching at the moment.

Archived