IGNORED

who is on your ignore list?

Guest tht tne

Did an entire generation of watmm die? It's like a forest of giant trees was clear-cut and all that remains is elephant grass. weed showed more than a side boob, consult your watmm history guys.

naw, it's just that the trees are now walking trees, like Lord of the Rings... :sorcerer:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont ignore no one just i dont read the boring posts :cool:

give it a bit longer than 6 days and you will

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

tht tne
vs.
sup

Also, I haven't even looked into using the ignore list yet. I'm not really into that sort of thing. I figure if it's bad I'll read it and scoff, and if it's really bad I'll read it and reply negatively.

And on that note I just realized that I too read the boring posts. :facepalm:

Did an entire generation of watmm die? It's like a forest of giant trees was clear-cut and all that remains is elephant grass.

Pretty much.

so take it back then?? ......... or say nothing. ?

seems simple to me. - don't sit back. post and make things interesting. instead of complaining.

I was answering Lumpy's question, more than complaining about anything. As interesting and influential as I am, I can't make those missing Watmmers (the ones whose company I most enjoy) post more or come back to a board they've abandoned. Truthfully, I'm pretty ambivalent about it. I don't expect anything to stay the same. I've posted when I've had the time and felt the urge to and will continue to do so but I do have a job and a life that come before posting on a messageboard.

Did an entire generation of watmm die? It's like a forest of giant trees was clear-cut and all that remains is elephant grass. weed showed more than a side boob, consult your watmm history guys.

naw, it's just that the trees are now walking trees, like Lord of the Rings... :sorcerer:

:sorcerer:

I ignored weed for about a week but then I couldn't see why everyone was being funny and making fun of her

never ignore weed she might show tits/vagoo

after 1800 posts and some of the worst threads in the history of the internet, i really doubt that is even possible.

wrong! she has got out butt/sideboob before

i completely missed that.

something worth doing a search?

page 80 for the pics i was referring to there

untitledn.jpg

cutebutt.jpg

meh

weed is an imbecile but her body is bangin'

if you're saying you wouldn't hit it your gay

i wouldn't hit it and i'm climbing the fuckin walls here.

I ignored weed for about a week but then I couldn't see why everyone was being funny and making fun of her

after 1800 posts and some of the worst threads in the history of the internet, i really doubt that is even possible.

untitledn.jpg

cutebutt.jpg

meh

You could only want to hit it if you were a desperate virgin.

untitledn.jpg

cutebutt.jpg

meh

You could only want to hit it if you were a desperate virgin.

why is that the ultimate insult, don't you feel that you are compromising yourself when you are saying it, when the demographic you are trying to connect with consists of 50% virgin. ... surely at some point there is going to be a backlash to this kind of defaming of their existence. Why not stay safe and call out something everyone can enjoy disagreeing with the existence of, like trailer trash, or people that listen to anything that comes out of nashville.

why is that the ultimate insult, don't you feel that you are compromising yourself when you are saying it, when the demographic you are trying to connect with consists of 50% virgin. ... surely at some point there is going to be a backlash to this kind of defaming of their existence. Why not stay safe and call out something everyone can enjoy disagreeing with the existence of, like trailer trash, or people that listen to anything that comes out of nashville.

cos it's highly undesireable to be a desperate virgin. :nelson:

whereas a dedicated virgin would be unflinching in the barage of insults... nor would they hit it (ie: weed's vagina).

cos it's highly undesireable to be a desperate virgin. :nelson:

whereas a dedicated virgin would be unflinching in the barage of insults... nor would they hit it (ie: weed's vagina).

so if you were continually bombarded by propositions from inappropriately generated lego kits, you should be allowed to ignore them and wait till you can order an android proper.

as long as it can fold towels in under an hour ... :blush:

Archived