IGNORED

i have a strong feeling kanye west is gay.

producer snafu

i don't really follow up on the dude or anything but when i see him i can't help but think to myself "that dude has to be gay"

i think it's about time this dude just says fuck it and comes out the closet.

his whole persona to me just really comes off as guy who's holding in frustration of being gay and is ashamed about it.

most black dudes like to look fresh, but his style seems to be more flamboyant, and carries a diva attitude.

i'm just sayin

you guys got 2 cents?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest underscore

i always assume these people are just faking everyone out. btw, by these people i mean famous people. if thats not the case with this dude, and hes gay, well, thats cool.

for what it's worth I get the vibe both Kanye and Eminem are gay.

We should make a thread on openly gay people who don't seem gay. I think Anderson Cooper, Neil Patrick Harris, and Jeremy Renner do a pretty good job of appearing straight.

20060502acvf.jpg

who-is-neil-patrick-harris1.jpg

renner-476-a.jpg

what is the point of kanye west? what does he do? what has he ever done? basically, a few very sad bandwagon jumpers decided he was cool because he is black and has an edgy "african" christian name. and that's it.

he can't rap for shit. his music is a ripoff of other people's ideas and he's a total douchebag to boot.

fuck kanye west.

Archived