IGNORED

who is sup?

Guest tht tne

Considering the recent surge of semi-retarded new members and shit threads over the last few months, I'm starting to understand why the LTM forum was created.

Can we have a mid term member forum? Then I'll have somewhere to hang out with members who aren't fucking morons.

Then maybe we can have a forum for the likes of troon, max mischief, happycase, sup, vamos and their ilk so they can create useless threads, incite pointless discussions about nothing and rate everything ten out of ten while being TOTALLY WHACKY AND HILARIOUS AND RANDOM in the only place people appreciate it.

Actually, fuck this forum

last post

I would like to know if I am counted in the "semi-retarded new members" section because I don't think I will sleep very much tonight unless you put my mind at ease.

Thank you,

A well wisher

lol.

that was good, too. i like it.

in conclusion, basically.. who gives a shit.

new members, old members, cool members, funny members, shit members..

who gives a fuck. it's an internet forum. we're not neighbours!

on a different note, i vote for live video chat. that'd make things a bit more interesting.

instead of having an avatar we can all see everybody on webcam.

and everybody must use a mic. just imagine the noise. Lol.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAT IS SUP?

hella cool pog tournament @ sups place in coolville, thats wat sup

Fuck man pog, found a few old ones in my room the other day. Prepare to get destroyed.

fuckin please. I got the coolest slammer out there. Heavy blue, robot face, two finger rests on the back for the perfect release. I couldn't lose if I tried.

and sup and I are now friends. :sorcerer:

Archived