IGNORED

more wtf art on youtube

producer snafu

What happened to making things that delight the senses?

it generates little income and recognition.

that was good. well these people are trying to expand peoples' minds with their work, i'm guessing.

i think it expanded my mind. i think it is trying to show a different perspective of what a "woman" is.

it makes sense on a subconscious level

that was good. well these people are trying to expand peoples' minds with their work, i'm guessing.

i think it expanded my mind. i think it is trying to show a different perspective of what a "woman" is.

it makes sense on a subconscious level, while masturbating

Guest Calx Sherbet

lol, the woman who made these performances was in my town last week doing a show. according to reports she took blueberries out of her vagina and threw them at the audience, but mostly it was just a feminist discussion between her and the audience members.Apparently there's usually poop and piss abound when ann liv young's around. The performance in oslo was her taking a dump onstage and a dude trying to shove it back in her ass.

call me shallow, but i don't fucking get it

Guest nene multiple assgasms

The performance in oslo was her taking a dump onstage and a dude trying to shove it back in her ass.

hahahaha fucking hell

they should have used a speculum. the girls in swap.avi had the same problem.

Archived