IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there any method to play it for free? :biggrin:

you should just buy it with all the money you're saving form your incredible romanian internet.

IS TWELVE GLORIOUS MEGABIT

SOMETIMES I DOWNLOAD HIGH DEFINITION PICTURE OF RUSSIAN BARN, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH EXCELLENT INFRASTRUCTURE

NEXT WEEK I TAKE COFFEE WITH SON OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV - I SHALL TRY TO EXPLAIN WHY FPS STICK USELESS AMERICAN SHIT ON EXCELLENT RUSSIAN RIFLE

I SHALL TRY

I feel dumb, I heard about this game before it was in development, and then completely forgot about it until 2 weeks ago.

Needless to say, I've been playing it for 2 weeks. But I'm starting to get bored now.

Edit: Holy Shit, is there a Watmm server? What's the IP/NAme? I don't wanna sift through 81 pages to find it.

is there any method to play it for free? :biggrin:

you should just buy it with all the money you're saving form your incredible romanian internet.

with the little cash i have i prefer to buy weed and make music :music:

i prefer the creeper one, but that's pretty cool.

also, notch is back from his holidays

boxhead1-590x391.jpg

During the two weeks up until GDC, we’ll be working on finishing up the new game launcher and finishing up some new game features for the game, including an official white list implementation for the server and more types of half sized blocks.

www.treepuncher.com

Free Minecraft Servers, that my friend runs.

That sounds like spam, it's not, it's a good site.

the free ones are only 2 slots, but still cool! i ordered one!

YOUR SHIT GOT GRIEFED DUDE =/ mine did to, my notch shrine got ate at, my tree disapeared, all but one log and it looks like someone blew the lower layer up with tnt

dude rebooted the server with a new map, and it almost instantly got griefed.

pictured is the spawnpoint, lol. that's some precision griefing.

...and while i was typing this he coated my house in lava and surrounded my spawn with bedrock.

post-106-0-79348400-1297893392_thumb.png

what do you mean a void? did you try reconnecting?

I did last night, but I was still ghosting in the void. Tried just now and all of the void is ice now. So yay!

Edit: That vid is Hirarious

Archived