IGNORED

recent purchases thread

goffer

Guest Franklin

fuck weddings man :trashbear: That's a down payment on a house right there.

we were trying to do it for 5 grand but it's ending up more like 8 or 9. apparently that is the cheapest wedding + dinner and reception any of my friends and family have heard of.

also we bought a house 3 months ago lol!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck weddings man :trashbear: That's a down payment on a house right there.

we were trying to do it for 5 grand but it's ending up more like 8 or 9. apparently that is the cheapest wedding + dinner and reception any of my friends and family have heard of.

also we bought a house 3 months ago lol!

Well if you can afford go all out homie :beer:

Guest happycase

tumblr_kqfgd8uHWq1qzbfwzo1_500.png

Carl Jung's "The Red Book," an illustrated account spanning over a decade of his encounters with his vivid imagination, dreams, and thinking.

2ihuvwi.jpg

Alcohol.

Guest the anonymous forumite

1001166.jpg

fifty percent off right?

No, i had them for a 100 bucks. Unless you are joking about the missing shoe, wich would be socially experimental of you

Guest Z_B_Z
51EphP3zFWL._SL500_.jpg

heh i just got the library i work at to buy that

still waiting for it to come in the mail.. looks like its going to take a while to get through (800+ pages) but man it sounds interesting. apparently the captain was quite a tyrant..

Guest Ominous

samsung-vibrant-render.jpg

Finally got a 21st century phone, Samsung Vibrant. Fun but t-mobile are idiots and I haven't been able to use it on the 3G network, only wifi.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happycase

senheiser_hd215.jpg

I have these. They sound like the speaker built into my iBook G4. And I paid $220 for them. Was really fucked up, but I am learning to be okay with it.

senheiser_hd215.jpg

I have these. They sound like the speaker built into my iBook G4. And I paid $220 for them. Was really fucked up, but I am learning to be okay with it.

i paid about 80 canadian and have heard good things so i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Guest tht tne

at least a pint of smirnoff vodka over the past week... pineapple, vanilla, strawberry, watermelon, orange, raspberry... plus the girl at the liquor store is hot

Guest viscosity

just ordered these

dsc4834.jpg

supposed to have very deep bass for earbuds

edit: whoops i guess this is music related

Archived