IGNORED

UFO's over El Paso, Bronx ,and Brazil

vertsk8er419

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who ever honestly thinks that we are the only life in this universe is one ignorant SOB.

The universe as far as we can see extends 46.5 billion light-years (10 trillion kilometers/per year) out in any direction from us (Earth). Within all of space there are more than 170 billions galaxies and a German supercomputer estimated 500 billion (A fucking lot). Within each galaxy there can be 100 trillion stars (more/less) thats 100 trillions suns... and our galaxy alone maybe have 100 billion planets.

So shut the fuck up and face the facts. If you honestly think that we are the only ones in all that then you can die a happy ignorant piece of shit. (Not talking to anyone specifically)

it's really funny how a lot of people accept and believe in Darwins' Theory of Evolutuion but yet refuse to believe, or just cannot accept, that it most probably has happened elsewhere on other planets in our Galaxy/ the Universe in the same ways, thousands, millions, even billions of years ago!

if you think there's nothing/nobody else out there in the vastness of space then you really do deserve a punch in the face.

lol

I love when people confuse the statistical likelihood that intelligent life exists elsewhere with the extraordinarily remote possibility that uncle Bubba Cletus Stackhouse in Baptistfuck, TX was probed in the ass by an ornery grey. I mean sure, that's how he explained the rectal tearing; it couldn't have been from another attempt at anal intercourse with the horse out back. Bubba swore on the bible he quit that shit years ago!

On the bible.

lol

I love when people confuse the statistical likelihood that intelligent life exists elsewhere with the extraordinarily remote possibility that uncle Bubba Cletus Stackhouse in Baptistfuck, TX was probed in the ass by an ornery grey. I mean sure, that's how he explained the rectal tearing; it couldn't have been from another attempt at anal intercourse with the horse out back. Bubba swore on the bible he quit that shit years ago!

On the bible.

wtf are u on about.. lol

lol

On the bible.

I love when people group all testimonies into one concise and accurate summation. It just makes me want to listen to the temptations and get some ice cream sandwhiches! mmmm

is anybody taking this more seriously than usual?

what i mean is, of course there will be the same people saying "it's bs" but is this even the slightest bit special in the scheme of ufo sightings?

haven't there been several instances of mass sightings? do people just write those off like i do without thinking about it at all?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I meant to type lols... LOL was a bit much of an exaggeration.

Anyway yeah there is obviously a reason why there is all these UFO sightings right now. Most likely? The Govt fucking with us for who knows why. Future fake UFO attacks? Can you imagine the shit they could with that. Who needs towel heads when you have a faceless alien threat the world over.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Yeah lols the lot of people in this world who actually thought Fourth Kind was a realzors documentary movie of truth and got hellza scared lol.

I just biked in to say The Fourth Kind is fucking atrocious.

yeah, have to agree now. i watched it a second time and seriously wondered why i'd got into it so much the first time i saw it.

need to stop watching films at 3 in the morning while drunk and stoned i think.

it was really quite pants on second viweing. :(

Yeah lols the lot of people in this world who actually thought Fourth Kind was a realzors documentary movie of truth and got hellza scared lol.

i for one didn't blindly accept it and think it was definitely real. i said i didn't know what to make of it. whether it was bullshit or parts of it were actually real. some bits were obvious. other bits not so obvious. still, i like those supposed alien voices. think i'll use them... so some good has come from watching it at least. shame it's not entirely real, though. dissapointed. how dare they lie to us.

I just biked in to say The Fourth Kind is fucking atrocious.

i never saw it. thanks for the heads up

this is just in time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rtqUy34Tjk

looks like fear mongering.

EDIT: aslo pretty LOL. it looks really fucking bad too.

though a big part of me says these ufo sighting are genuine and BENEVOLENT. we can only wait and see for further developments, the truth will out eventually.

my favourite UFO movies are Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Fire In The Sky. the Roswell film with Kyle McLaughlin is alright as well actually....there's not many though...certainly not many good ones...

Archived