IGNORED

We Are The Italo Disco Makers

funkaholic

Want a new track by a specific date for a watmmpilation or just post 'em?

Yeah I think we should get everyone to submit a track. Ill leave deadline and stuff to funk.

But we already have enough post "random genre" tracks here threads. A comp would be nice.

Guest disparaissant

ooh yay a mild spark of inspiration

also leave the title be, it reads like a silver pozzoli album title. we are the italo makes!

RULES:

Tracks have to be submitted by November 30th, this should give people enough time to finish them and for people to join later on.

You can submit more then one track but it has to be under a different name.

When you have a finished track upload onto watmm/soundcloud so I can download and put them all into a compilation.

If you have any tips that you think might help, do tell!

RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian E, old watmm member did 2 albums, one of them is straight up italo disco called 'Tech-Noir' the other is like later period Lazerdance style italo called 'Yellow Light District'.

Both are fucking unbelievably good imho.

Brian E, old watmm member did 2 albums, one of them is straight up italo disco called 'Tech-Noir' the other is like later period Lazerdance style italo called 'Yellow Light District'.

oh cool, i'll have to hunt these down. thanks

Archived