IGNORED

Christina Hendriks - what do you guys think of my ex gf?

Guest The Bro

Joking aside I never even heard of this girl until my sis pm'd me and asked me what do I think of her and I was like "mm she's cute ... she's certainly got quality and quantity". Anyways I figured she'd be early twenties or summin' but after doing 2 mins worth of research it transpires she's 35 and actually older than me!! That I wasn't expecting.

Anyways I gotta admit she's gotta a pretty decent figure for a white girl so that in itself impressed me lol.

christina-hendricks-2010-directors-guild-awards-10.jpg

Guest tht tne

she looks so much better on mad men than anywhere else i have ever seen her.

she looks better here, screencap from firefly:

189575d1243701673-christina-hendricks-firefly-caps-episodes-6-10-our-mrs-reynolds-trash-ch.jpg

Guest tht tne

question: is there such a thing as a tittyfight? like if christina hendricks and gianna michaels attacked each other with their titties? oh the gasms

She's nice for sure.

However, a red letter day may soon be on the horizon. I read something in passing the other day in which Hendriks said about how she wants to lose 2 stone in weight. Something to with roles after Mad Men finishes.

She's nice for sure.

However, a red letter day may soon be on the horizon. I read something in passing the other day in which Hendriks said about how she wants to lose 2 stone in weight. Something to with roles after Mad Men finishes.

i like her fine the way she is.

Archived