IGNORED

I wish I could jump my cousin.

Guest No Don't :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ricky Downtown

so far all we've gotten is don't and do it's someone give this kid some tips so he can fuck this guy please DRUNK not

Guest Backson

I worked with a gay guy who fucked his dad from adolescence until he was about 21. Dad was also a deacon at his church. I mean, buttfucking Da on holiday breaks from college is scandal enough but the true active ingredient of this is religion. It's sobering to think that Western religion is so oppressive about homosexuality that fathers and sons will resort to buggery because it's the last place any Fred Phelps type is going to look for it.

I considered not believing this guy but he was 1) so strange in other aspects and 2) why...why....why would you cop to drivin' it home to dad? One time, a turd found its way into one of the employee bathrooms that was larger than a healthy infant. Even the doctors were coming by to stand in awe. Naturally, no one copped to it but I bet it was pa'-fucker because his rectum must have goatse-level capacity for feces retention if he got on the "backside" train so early in life at home.

that is simply the most outstanding and bewildering two paragraphs I've read in my entire existence.

that is simply... wow. I am literally stupefied. That is... exhaustingly hilarious.

it's okay man, go ahead, anyway you guys can't have a baby so your chance of having a retarded child are null.

LOL SO TRUE

you're both gay right.. if you guys want to have sex who gives a fuck.. like Babar said; no chance in hell are you guys going to have a fucked up child due to same bloodline/incest shit

go ahead bro

anal probe that shit up

Apparently Charles Darwin married his cousin.

So get out your promise rings.

I would say enter at your peril on this one. You seem to be make several crucial assumptions here that could blow up in your face. You seem sure that he is gay but even if you are right, how do you know that he is cousin-gay? I suggest you shoot some video footage of yourself and try to determine that the person you are staring at is cousin-gay. You probably cant can you? Is his gay little sphincter worth the inner turmoil? Only you can answer that. I think it was Edgar Allan Poe (and later on Janis Joplin) who said great uncertainty lies in the margins. And it is very true. You don't think as i lay there on the bottom bunk, staring up, waiting for my cousin to wet the bed, i didn't ask myself "is this right?" Well no, i knew it was right. It was fine. But forget me, this is about you now. Two cousin-gays in one family? I guess that depends if you believe in fate.

Archived