IGNORED

If everyone in the world disappeared... except you

Guest cardan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like the drive to find my favorite artist's unreleased work would be enough to make me want to continue living. I really like music.

Man I hope electricity works. I'd still want to carry my music collection around with me.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I would blow shit up

get a horse, best transport in a post-apocalyptic type world amirite?

find richard's house where old tapes and archives are located. :wang:

i like all of these.

but i would just kill myself after only a day or two

But now you can yell and beat-off and break things wherever you are and can have anything you want, why get depressed and kill yourself?! It's up to you to live it up!

Guest Calx Sherbet

But now you can yell and beat-off and break things wherever you are and can have anything you want, why get depressed and kill yourself?! It's up to you to live it up!

i would definitely do outrageous things like blow up buildings, set fires and steal guns and shoot at every animal i see. i'd make those last moments fun. but after that i'd just call it quits. gotta have at least one person to keep me going.

i would definitely do outrageous things like blow up buildings, set fires and steal guns and shoot at every animal i see. i'd make those last moments fun. but after that i'd just call it quits. gotta have at least one person to keep me going.

well you'd have dead bodies to play with, string them up and make them dance

i would probably find some guns to protect myself with against animals. that would be the first thing. then i would never be afraid to explore wherever i wanted. i doubt i would venture to other countries for a long, long time. it would take years of planning.

to keep myself happy i would read books, watch movies, and listen to music.

it sounds great. i could move at my own pace.

oh there's dead bodies? i thought everyone was gone?

According to the hypothetical scenario I set... everyone's gone.

But if you want 7 billion rotting corpses to explore around... ok

I'd raid all the toy stores I could find and build me some lego. Lego-building for weeks, months. Shameless return to childhood fascinations

Also, I'd find/make a hammock and work my way through every PKD book in existence. Maybe write a continuous stream-of-conscience epic ala On the Road from aforementioned hammock. I would also like to blow things up and fire a shotgun, at some point

taking off from the earlier idea of fucking horses to make centaurs, it might be fun to raid every fertility clinic you could find, grab all the eggs (do they come in petri dishes?), jack off onto them, and use a syringe/turkey baster to inject the concoction into any animal you could find. They'd say it would never work, but who knows, after a million tries...

Archived