IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

Guest Frankie5fingers

No Robin. But allegedly the final fight scene is one-of-a-kind. Even some use of slow-motion for epic-effect.

i never heard anything about Robin possibly being in the movie. though i don't really look this stuff up. but im kinda glad that he's not.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only hope this movie combines the fascism of Miller with the homoerotic aesthetic of Schumacher, and that Hathaway, taking cues from Silverstone, looks like a bee has stung her lip

Guest Gary C

No Robin. But allegedly the final fight scene is one-of-a-kind. Even some use of slow-motion for epic-effect.

i never heard anything about Robin possibly being in the movie. though i don't really look this stuff up. but im kinda glad that he's not.

There were weak rumours that the new good-cop character might turn out to be a sidekick late on

This could all be excellent misdirection though.

Guest Frankie5fingers

There were weak rumours that the new good-cop character might turn out to be a sidekick late on

This could all be excellent misdirection though.

the ultimate misdirection that this movie could have is if Heath actually faked his death and comes back in this movie. That would be fucking epic and make this the greatest movie, and him the greatest actor, of all time. (this probably also belongs in the conspiracy thread but what ever lol)

Guest Frankie5fingers

Pretty sure that would just make Heath a douchebag with IRS trouble

lol probably. but still, that would be pretty epic.

i thoroughly enjoyed the last two, and will be going to see this one.

the symmetry of the names really pisses me off for some reason

batman begins

the dark night

the dark night rises

its horrendous.

also, relentless cynicism must be great fun for you. jealous.

Guest Frankie5fingers

yeah, Nolan seems to have a problem coming up with a name that actually makes any sense. like he just didn't give a crap. lol

goddamnit im pumped for this movie but that fucking flying thing really really really pisses me off. it looks fucking atrocious...horrible fx there.

Bale: durr...dat vehicky iz da craziest NO ITS NOT ITS NOT YOU MORON IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Guest Gary C

Agree. Anne Hathaway and the flying tank don't do it for me.

Although I completely understand why it's Anne and not someone 'sexier' like Johansson, Jessica Biel or Angelina Jolie. I think Anne can make it more believable, but she just doesn't look right.

Guest Gary C

It's almost 3 hours long. I don't think I'd want to handle that at midnight either. With trailers, you won't be done until 4am.

Twitter bragging rights for a day, I guess. I pretty much know what's coming though, so I'm happy to wait a few days.

Although I am very near an IMAX on Sunday, so... we'll see.

oh wow...that second track has some genuine SAWII moments in it. really eerily pretty.

even so I haven't seen prometheus yet I like the batman soundtrack much more and yes I hear some SAW II vibes in there too

Guest Mirezzi

oh wow...that second track has some genuine SAWII moments in it. really eerily pretty.

even so I haven't seen prometheus yet I like the batman soundtrack much more and yes I hear some SAW II vibes in there too

poster.jpg

Guest Frankie5fingers

Nolan has officially squashed the Justice League rumors following him around. Do we really need that film anyway?

http://m.yahoo.com/w...=US&.lang=en-US

i'd like it. but i doubt anyone would be able to make a JL movie without turning it into shit. but to answer your question, no we really don't need a JL movie. DC is doing just fine with their movies and Marvel's Avengers, while a pretty good movie in my opinion, did not last long enough to hurt DC in any way. This new batman movie will smack Avengers right in the face. or more accurately put, Batman will kick the Avengers right in the balls.

It's called ambient music :cisfor:

Archived