IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me this is just a working title.

The only conceivable way this could be a good title is if it's followed quickly by the wonderfully terrible pun "The Dark Knight Falls."

Guest the anonymous forumite

Please tell me this is just a working title.

In your dream, inside a dream, inside another dream.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah the title is terrible. like its not its own film, its a sequel to the dark knight.

batman begins

the dark knight

the dark knight rises

just doesn't work for me

Bane would be the shit, but I'm not sure how the story would work.

Also, "The Dark Knight Rises" is a shitty title. It's three quarters of its former's title...

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Both of these titles are bad, but that Transformers one doesn't even look like proper grammar.

That's so fucking snot-nosed 10 year olds (the main audience they're targeting to sell shitty toys compared to the original 80's ones) can say the titles clearly after most couldn't say "revenge" properly from the second movie

Guest Backson

another article on that site hints they might be looking for a female villain.

which would be interesting if it weren't for the fact that this is a modern superhero film, so she'd just end up being a ridiculously one dimensional latex vixen who'll look downright embarrassing next to the Joker.

if they could pull it off then I would be pleasantly surprised.

another article on that site hints they might be looking for a female villain.

which would be interesting if it weren't for the fact that this is a modern superhero film, so she'd just end up being a ridiculously one dimensional latex vixen who'll look downright embarrassing next to the Joker.

if they could pull it off then I would be pleasantly surprised.

They shouldn't have a female villain, just like women don't compete in the men's 100 metres in the olympics, female villains shouldn't bother turning up in a self defeatist attempt to try to beat the dark knight.

);-]

Guest Backson

for example, Harley Quinn could be an outstanding character. she has a crapload of issues and would be just as unpredictable and edgy as the joker but in different ways if they did the whole gritty reboot thing with her. but chances are they'd just make her a stupid vixen with a tenth of the emotional depth of any of the male character and a skin tight suit that wouldn't fit the context whatsoever.

Archived