IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe. I actually think the first Batman movie by Burton is so fucking bad. I can't be the only one.

i think my girlfriend would agree with you, but then she likes tinkerbell movies and rom-coms...

so Bruce, ran away from all his problems, got himself trough a self search road trip, ends up in a jail somewhere in ice-cold Asia...

Mao tse tsung shows up and tells him about the league of shadows, who already killed Hitler and whatnot, that has intentions to "save" Gotham city... i mean, the monk couldn't care less about an USA spoiled city...

Bruce takes acid and suddenly he's not afraid of bats anymore, but in the meanwhile, he fucks it over again, once again his selfish little spoiled brat pride stops him from executing the Asian raper and he decides to run away, once more, killing almost every member of the famous acclaimed clan league of shadows, saving only his best friend, how convenient, i mean, Disney convenient...

then he goes back to Gotham, takes some more acid and fucks some European girls, how racist was that?

turns out Mao tse tsung wasn't death after all and all he ever wanted was to destroy Gotham city and not simply get rid of the bad guys as he lead us to believe... i wonder why in the hell would he recruit Bruce to his clan if his truly intentions were in fact to destroy Gotham...

while in Gotham city, they go out and stuff, they sniff a bit of scarecrow powder and get all high and trippy, but only when the director needs 'em to be like that, cause if i recall correctly, the bitch started moaning about not hitting the red light while they're on that massive car chase...

this movie was hilarious

Guest Frankie5fingers

so Bruce, ran away from all his problems, got himself trough a self search road trip, ends up in a jail somewhere in ice-cold Asia...

Mao tse tsung shows up and tells him about the league of shadows, who already killed Hitler and whatnot, that has intentions to "save" Gotham city... i mean, the monk couldn't care less about an USA spoiled city...

Bruce takes acid and suddenly he's not afraid of bats anymore, but in the meanwhile, he fucks it over again, once again his selfish little spoiled brat pride stops him from executing the Asian raper and he decides to run away, once more, killing almost every member of the famous acclaimed clan league of shadows, saving only his best friend, how convenient, i mean, Disney convenient...

then he goes back to Gotham, takes some more acid and fucks some European girls, how racist was that?

turns out Mao tse tsung wasn't death after all and all he ever wanted was to destroy Gotham city and not simply get rid of the bad guys as he lead us to believe... i wonder why in the hell would he recruit Bruce to his clan if his truly intentions were in fact to destroy Gotham...

while in Gotham city, they go out and stuff, they sniff a bit of scarecrow powder and get all high and trippy, but only when the director needs 'em to be like that, cause if i recall correctly, the bitch started moaning about not hitting the red light while they're on that massive car chase...

this movie was hilarious

thats about it. lol. i really didn't like how Nolan totally screwed up the whole Ra's al Ghul storyline. and Scarecrow the first badguy? what the hell, who actually liked Scarecrow? comic, show or movie.

this is bascly how Rises will go too. Bane? seriously? of all the cool enemies batman faced you pick Bane? FUCK YOU NOLAN.

the only thing Nolan did ok was portraying the characters in real life. but that can't save the hours of pain that the movies are. what the hell is up with Christan Bales voice? he is a horrible batman.

this movie was hilarious

then why was it a 1/10? :biggrin:

you seemed to have missed multiple plot points, but yeah the voice i actually thought worked in the first Nolan movie, only because it was used sparingly for a line here and there. TDK however has him doing these ridiculously long speeches in that voice and its completely ridiculous.

because it wasn't meant to be a comedy, more like a drama/fantasy/girl's action...

i mean, a drama, about batman? ffs...

btw, what did i miss in the plot???

the fact that the scarecrow himself doesn't own the antidote to his own drug?? how dumb was that???

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

The reviews are coming in.

http://www.guardian....w?newsfeed=true

You still cant understand Bane.

Some people must have really incompetent brains and ears. I could understand Bane in the prologue back before the made his dialogue louder and turned up the treble

ok, this is a great segue into another point I have to argue..that the people that decry BB and TDK for "realism" completely shun the fact that its a FUCKING SUPERHERO MOVIE. Superheroes innately require suspension of disbelief. People that keep pulling the "Nolan was trying to go for realism" argument drives me up a wall...to some extent every superhero director goes for shades of "realism", otherwise it would be another Batman & Robin, or Adam West camp series. Burton's two films are "more realistic" than the West tv series (no fucking dancing segments), so why no criticism there? Dark and gritty does not mean "real-life", it means dark and gritty.

There is a difference between making something "real" and making something "more realistic". It doesn't mean that the events in any of the Nolan trilogy can be feasibly replicated in the real world, just that it seems "more realistic" than the skateboard fights in the Schumacher films. Why people get so hung up on this blows my mind.

The reviews are coming in.

http://www.guardian....w?newsfeed=true

You still cant understand Bane.

Some people must have really incompetent brains and ears. I could understand Bane in the prologue back before the made his dialogue louder and turned up the treble

i understood him after the round of editing....but yeah, he seems pretty understandable from what Ive seen. Maybe there are some troublesome segments in the movie that we haven't been exposed to yet.

it's goddamn obvious that tim burton was not aiming at the same as nolan! tim burton wanted to make a cheesy, fantasy, sci-fi almost B series movie, nolan was aiming to A MASTERPIECE about a stupid idea that came from some american cartoon...

because the movie is not effective, it's a disney movie ffs, kid stuff jeez...

where's the awful villain that you close your eyes every time he pops up because he has a burned face or something, the cgi makes it astonishing and not scary...

Superhero movies that inject so much light hearted comedy into their scenarios all time (90% of them) (which I enjoy) are not very plausible. Dark and gritty is actually more of a feasibly realistic tone for these movies. The circumstances are usually deeply complex and would not be very funny, most of these heroes in these movies that constantly joke around are risking their lives to achieve justice because they have holes in their souls.

Superhero movies that inject so much light hearted comedy into their scenarios all time (90% of them) (which I enjoy) are not very plausible. Dark and gritty is actually more of a feasibly realistic tone for these movies. The circumstances are usually deeply complex and would not be very funny, most of these heroes in these movies that constantly joke around are risking their lives to achieve justice because they have holes in their souls.

dont get me wrong, I love me an occasional campy superhero romp. The 60's Batman movie is still probably my favorite out of all of them

it's goddamn obvious that tim burton was not aiming at the same as nolan! tim burton wanted to make a cheesy, fantasy, sci-fi almost B series movie, nolan was aiming to A MASTERPIECE about a stupid idea that came from some american cartoon...

because the movie is not effective, it's a disney movie ffs, kid stuff jeez...

where's the awful villain that you close your eyes every time he pops up because he has a burned face or something, the cgi makes it astonishing and not scary...

could you recommend me a superhero movie you have seen that accomplished this? im not trying to bait you, im genuinely curious.

a superhero movie??? that kind of shit should be banished from the so called 7th art...

it's the complete opposite, lols, what a nutjob...

a superhero movie??? that kind of shit should be banished from the so called 7th art...

it's the complete opposite, lols, what a nutjob...

... You think superhero movies should not be made at all? Why would you watch a superhero movie? Why voluntarily waste your time not enjoying entertainment.

Hows is anything I said technically incorrect or as you said completely opposite to feasibility?

could you recommend me a superhero movie you have seen that accomplished this? im not trying to bait you, im genuinely curious.

if you talking about accomplishment of "exploitation" hero movies, you've already saw super and kick ass, those are great fun to watch movies about super heroes...

also, this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479162/

the random popcorn ones i liked, the crow, hancock, iron man was not that bad, and JONAH HEX lol i loved that one... 4,3 on imdb... pfewwww, pretentious superhero movie fans...

You think superhero movies should not be made at all? Why would you watch a superhero movie? Why voluntarily waste your time not enjoying entertainment.

Hows is anything I said technically incorrect or as you said completely opposite to feasibility?

i think what i meant is pretty obvious, seriousness and superheroes don't combine, unless you're 10 years old...

btw, downloading the first matrix aws, there's an extreme sci-fi plausible plot, and there's a superhero, called NEO...

So you're saying that you're way too cool for school and mature to take fantastical fiction even remotely seriously for a couple hours? Your life must be so fun, wanna trade brains?

EDIT: Or just let me suck your dick, you're like the dopest of the dope I guess, you must put out cigarettes in grandma pussies.

geeez dude why you have to take this to the intellectual level, it's just some bollocks about a kid who's afraid of bats... people get so pissed of when we diss on their favorite piece of art... if i was telling you that you have bad diet habits you wouldn't even care...

The thing is dude, if you would think for a second, I'm not defending this trilogy or superhero movies. I don't really see much point in wasting my energy defending things that are making millions or billions of dollars. I'm questioning your super cool way of thinking about entertainment. I want to learn how to be as bad ass as you. I also seriously want to suck your dick, that would be rad. Let's not beat around the bush here.

Archived