IGNORED

is it just me?

Guest sirch

can't .. seem .. to .. PM .. god dammit

more cutbacks to the forum?

btw i miss the Live uploads section also! :(

Your PM box is probably full - try deleting some old PMs (you can archive them to email if you want). Or, consider getting one of our Subscription packages and increase your storage space and abilities.

"more cutbacks" - there haven't been ANY "cutbacks" (oh noes - mah "go" button is gone! what will I ever dooooo"), and hopefully someday the Live downloads can come back. We just don't have the budget for the server space it would require.

right now the forum is beyond wonky.

Care to elaborate? Helps to know if there is a legitimate problem to try and fix it.

I dont like that I get a PM to say I have a comment on my page. Whats the deal with that, can I turn that off>

Yes, yes you can - go into your your Control Panel --> Settings --> Notification Options and tick/untick the boxes in the matrix at the bottom.

Joyrex , when i click the PM icon nothing happens.

Ah, you're right! The board update the other day must have some incompatibility with the addon that allows you to quote people into the fast reply box... I'll see if the developer has issued a fix yet, and apply it if available, or let him know it's not compatible with this version of the forum.

right now the forum is beyond wonky.

Care to elaborate? Helps to know if there is a legitimate problem to try and fix it.

the phorum's beats are so unquantized and the synthesizers so wobbly; its barely functional

I dont like that I get a PM to say I have a comment on my page. Whats the deal with that, can I turn that off>

i get them too, even though i thought i'd turned all notifications off. i also get loads of watmm daily digest emails! when i'm sure i turned them off aswell. i even tried marking them as being spam in my email but they still come into my main inbox everyday.

as for PM'ing, i think my inbox is probably full.. i remember it was at about 80% last time i looked. need to go delete some shit! >>>>>>>>

I also would like to add that Tapatalk no longer works with the forum. I get an error that says the forum does not have Tapatalk enabled

There's an update; thanks for reminding me!

*goes to install update*

still not working after clearing inbox and checking settings.. *shrugs*

says "loading" but nothing happens...

any ideas ???

Also having problems with PM's.

Plus, when I look back at my old posts, it seems like everything I wrote makes me seem like I'm retarded. Is this something that will be addressed in a future update? I would edit my old posts, but every time I write something new in the box and then try to post it, it still sounds retarded. . . . . :emotawesomepm9:

Also having problems with PM's.

Plus, when I look back at my old posts, it seems like everything I wrote makes me seem like I'm retarded. Is this something that will be addressed in a future update? I would edit my old posts, but every time I write something new in the box and then try to post it, it still sounds retarded. . . . . :emotawesomepm9:

lol, i also have this problem! posting on internet forums is just a very weird thing sometimes.

sometimes you forget this though, and it becomes very natural way of life for a while. but then you remember again that it's a very weird thing to be participating in with hundreds of strangers from around the world.

it's probably time for a time out. back to life. back to reality! :)

Archived