IGNORED

Richard D. James got beaten up in London!

B1000

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love how everyone responds and acts like they really know what's up with Brain Tregaskin and the tuss or whatever, but no one ever directly answers the question cause they're so afraid of being wrong, so they just make dumb ass facepalm picutres

i love how everyone responds and acts like they really know what's up with Brain Tregaskin and the tuss or whatever, but no one ever directly answers the question cause they're so afraid of being wrong, so they just make dumb ass facepalm picutres

edit: nvm

em... you're still banging on about the tuss? They are soooooooo 2007.

In all seriousness... I am 98% sure that Richard D James is the Tuss, and the Brian Tregaskin is the worst fake name I've ever heard. Also, I'm not going to lose sleep if I'm completely wrong :cisfor:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/61203-the-tuss-and-the-aphex-twin/page__view__findpost__p__1451563

Now move along....

"now move along..." wtf is that supposed to mean? that you've ended this dicussion and question once and for all? that thread proves nothign, also i am in that thread and other people supported my post, you dumb shit

no one wants to accept the fact that the tracks theyve been worshipping may not have been their beloved richard d james the whole time, seriously whats the big deal if it isn't aphex or is a collaboration, no need to take all this offense and make customized facepalm picutres, im just looking for answers

christ look at all the people who jumped all over that shitty drum and bass song that was used for that latest aphex twin trailer for some show next year and were all like "WTF" "YES" "OMG" really makes you question just how much people know around here.

the BMI proves nothing as well what makes you think just cause richard d james put his name on the credits, that it is actually true? everyone knows how much he likes to falsify information, why would he all of a sudden obey and be straightforward just cause it is the BMI? did it occurr to you that this might also be another layer of obsfucation, apparently not :facepalm:

BCM, do not speak unless spoken to.

That is all

the BMI proves nothing as well what makes you think just cause richard d james put his name on the credits, that it is actually true? everyone knows how much he likes to falsify information, why would he all of a sudden obey and be straightforward just cause it is the BMI? did it occurr to you that this might also be another layer of obsfucation, apparently not :facepalm:

BCM, do not speak unless spoken to.

That is all

1. The music is copyrighted to him, and not the Tregaskins. This solidifies the rights to his own music, something he's always been VERY protective of in the past. Your logic is astounding.

2. It sounds like no one else but RDJ. And yes, it's EXTREMELY easy to tell the difference between him and Monolith, or anyone else for that matter.

DUUUHHHHH

:facepalm:

Guest David R James

DWcvj.jpg

Negro Aphex, look at the skin on his fukking hands!

solved

Guys what are getting at? that aphex is a black guy? i would hope so

how can you tell me to read the rules when this is your first post, did you like create a new account just to tell me to read the rules or something?

yes u n00b

edit: oh well, the account was there for some time but this felt like a good way to start... u n00b

Archived