IGNORED

meanwhile in another parallel dimension…..

Guest yikes

this is an excerpt from the subforum where their dolls come to life and post on the board...

My Love had to work VERY late last night and didn't get home until past midnight :( , so it was around 3am when we went to bed.

He always comes in my room around 7:30 and we have sex for a while :wink: :wink: , then cuddle for an hour or so :) before getting up. :morning: :morning:

This morning though, I was still sleepy when he came in, and asked him if we could just snooze for a while. :sleeping: :sleeping: I told him how sorry I was but I I just couldn't enjoy making love,being half asleep. :|

He told me, "Cuddling with you IS making love. Just being with you, feeling you next to me, holding you, is making love. Love is MORE than sex. Sex is the frosting on the cake." I felt like crying when he said that, it was SO sweet! :angel:

Even though he is always telling me how much he loves me it never really occured to me. :fadein:

Think about it. :idea:

creepy_doll_wideweb__430x285.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is an excerpt from the subforum where their dolls come to life and post on the board...

My Love had to work VERY late last night and didn't get home until past midnight :( , so it was around 3am when we went to bed.

He always comes in my room around 7:30 and we have sex for a while :wink: :wink: , then cuddle for an hour or so :) before getting up. :morning: :morning:

This morning though, I was still sleepy when he came in, and asked him if we could just snooze for a while. :sleeping: :sleeping: I told him how sorry I was but I I just couldn't enjoy making love,being half asleep. :|

He told me, "Cuddling with you IS making love. Just being with you, feeling you next to me, holding you, is making love. Love is MORE than sex. Sex is the frosting on the cake." I felt like crying when he said that, it was SO sweet! :angel:

Even though he is always telling me how much he loves me it never really occured to me. :fadein:

Think about it. :idea:

creepy_doll_wideweb__430x285.jpg

fucking hell ..i mean, fucking hell ..

Guest tht tne

yes but lumpy, most whores come with a lot of restrictions.

not trying to be disagreeable but isn't there a distinction between whore and prostitute? i was informed that whores give it away while prostitutes get paid, the more you know

lol at 'see anything you like?' caption

answer is NO

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=11

how can a realdoll have a vagina and anus that are absolutely fucking wrecked? no, wait, don't answer that.

you have to hand it to these guys for committing to their fantasies. I mean at first when they unwrap them they must get the thrill of discovery, but it's all downhill from there. Cuddling with a cold latex-and-steel object in bed with you, then fucking it, then being forced to swab out its insides? Hardcore.

how can a realdoll have a vagina and anus that are absolutely fucking wrecked? no, wait, don't answer that.

this is actually sorta haunting me.

can you order a 'wrecked vagina and anus'?

does it cost extra?

this is actually sorta haunting me.

can you order a 'wrecked vagina and anus'?

does it cost extra?

yeah, you share it with your friends..

normal_Fall_Nationals_019.jpg

:fail:

Archived