IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

Btw: Julian Assange's OK Cupid profile, untouched since 2007:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/HarryHarrison

he's a fucking narcissic prick !

The first things people notice about me

Height. Nordic appearance. Unusual presense. Often carrying mystery brown paper packages tied up with strings; these are a few of my first things.

I spend a lot of time thinking about

Changing the world through passion, inspiration and trickery. Travel (33 countries). Structure of reality. Birth and death of the universe (physics background) Ontology. Chopping up human brains (neuroscience background)

The most private thing i'm willing to admit

I have asian teengirl stalkers. Hello.

You should message me if

You are a spirited, erotic, non-confomist. Non-conformity is not the adoption of some pre-existing alternative subculture. I seek innate perceptiveness and spunk.

Do not write to me if you are timid. I am too busy. Write to me if you are brave.

:facepalm:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Height. Nordic appearance. Unusual presense. Often carrying mystery brown paper packages tied up with strings; these are a few of my first things.

Changing the world through passion, inspiration and trickery. Travel (33 countries). Structure of reality. Birth and death of the universe (physics background) Ontology. Chopping up human brains (neuroscience background)

You should message me if

You are a spirited, erotic, non-confomist. Non-conformity is not the adoption of some pre-existing alternative subculture. I seek innate perceptiveness and spunk.

Do not write to me if you are timid. I am too busy. Write to me if you are brave.

who gives a shit? berlusconi is a misogynist bastard and he somehow became a head of state without too many complaints from the world.

and to be honest, i don't see anything that narcissistic about his profile except for the asian stalkers bit and the thing about an unusual presence (which he put in the form of a reference to the sound of music, ffs).

but back to my original point, WHO GIVES A SHIT

You should message me if

I've seen much worse than that from males on OKCupid.

I think his profile is fair enough really. Yeah, he does travel a lot, is pretty unusual and non-conformist, and he is changing the world.

It makes him sound pretty unique, and guess what ... turns out he is pretty unique.

What would you expect him to write? "I like computers and I have white hair"?

The photos are a good lol though.

You should message me if

who gives a shit? berlusconi is a misogynist bastard and he somehow became a head of state without too many complaints from the world.

and to be honest, i don't see anything that narcissistic about his profile except for the asian stalkers bit and the thing about an unusual presence (which he put in the form of a reference to the sound of music, ffs).

but back to my original point, WHO GIVES A SHIT

hhe's trying to get ass, what's wrong with that?

i think i feel a lot more sorry for Bradley Manning than i do Julian Assange. Now that guy is definitely going to grow old in jail.

Assange's a drama queen. I once visited a museum about spies and i learned that there were three main reasons that drive people into doing intelligence : money, patriotism, drama. Assange's is definitively of the third kind, and what his coworker from cryptome said makes sense in light of his okcupid profile.

edit : if most of profiles on dating sites looks like assange's, then i'm facepalming at our own culture.

edit : if most of profiles on dating sites looks like assange's, then i'm facepalming at our own culture.

OK, look, down the bottom right hand side of Assange's profile are a list of 'similar' profiles - other Aussie guys basically. some of them you have to be logged in to view, but some of them you don't. Look through a few of those and then compare to what Assange wrote.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2010/12/anonymous_hacks.php

gawker media has been hacked (finally, something other than a ddos attack) and passwords have been compromised. it wasn't anonymous though, it was a hacking group called gnosis:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/exclusive-gawker-hacker-gnosis-explains-method-and-reasoning-behind-his-actions/

things are getting interesting.

Height Unusual. Often tied up with strings; these are a few of my first things.

trickery. reality. death . Chopping up human brains

I wish i could have asian teengirl stalkers. Hello.:pedobear:

You should message me if

You are a spirited, erotic, non-confomist. I seek spunk.

Write to me if you are brave.

Those asian teengirl stalkers should be careful.

You should message me if

you missed the best bit

I like women from countries that have sustained political turmoil. Western culture seems to forge women that are valueless and inane.

Guest the anonymous forumite

You should message me if

you missed the best bit

I like women from countries that have sustained political turmoil. Western culture seems to forge women that are valueless and inane.

How can one be sure it's him ?

the page says the last login was 2006/2007 - no-one would have bothered faking a profile for him back then, he wasn't famous.

also if it was fake then it would be funnier/more outrageous.

also, some of the photos have that exact 'dude posing infront of webcam for dating site' look to them

Guest the anonymous forumite

the page says the last login was 2006/2007 - no-one would have bothered faking a profile for him back then, he wasn't famous.

also, some of the photos have that exact 'dude posing infront of webcam for dating site' look to them

How does this picture guarantees it's him ?

You should message me if

you missed the best bit

LOL yeah i took that and his statement about asian teen girl stalkers to mean he wants to go to thailand and cambodia to hang out with gary glitter.

last login was a month before he properly started wikileaks

it's a real profile.

Guest disparaissant

it takes narcissistic prickitude to run a website like wikileaks so quelle surprise. didn't expect anything less, really. actually kind of surprised it's not more along the lines of "i don't have time for relationships, i am doing IMPORTANT things. msg me if you want to fuck someone who's about to become a superstar."

ps - totally still would

it takes narcissistic prickitude to run a website like wikileaks so quelle surprise. didn't expect anything less, really. actually kind of surprised it's not more along the lines of "i don't have time for relationships, i am doing IMPORTANT things. msg me if you want to fuck someone who's about to become a superstar."

ps - totally still would

lol. Someone should call David Fincher so he can expose how Wikileaks is just an elaborate attention ploy for Assange to get some ass...

Archived