IGNORED

JWH-018 aka "Spice" or "K2" DEA emergency schedule 1

awepittance

it's a decidedly more 'chemical' feeling high. more closed-eye visuals too.

was made illegal here over the summer.

Is that King B and XXX stuff?

Because King B is shit. It totally fucked me up (not in any good way), heart palpitations or something similar. Gave me a really prominent heartbeat and took an hour or two to wear off.

'king b' and 'red eye', i mixed them cos the red eye seemed to take the edge off the other stuff a bit.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was only a matter of time that some dumbass thinks he's hallucinating on this shit and jumps face-first off a curb to get the authorities involved, which is what happened. plus people having seizures supposedly, but i call total bs on that.

Three types of folks purchase and use 'spice' type products featuring JWH and cannacyclohexa-whatever the fuck.

1. Military people (subjected to drug screening)

2. People on probation/parole (subjected to drug screening)

3. People frightened by the legal ramifications of being in possession of marijuana.

I'm #2 on that list, i've been smoking mr nice guy for the past two weeks and man, if you smoke too much you will feel spinny headed like salvatorin said, and possibly puke. i was almost there after a gravity bong hit of the stuff. surprisingly a pinch of the shit will give a full-on dissociative effect like weed, but smoking more doesn't increase those effects at all like actual bud, it just leaves you dizzy and uncomfortable, very strange. smoke a tiny bit at a time, while you still can lol

and yes, i've also noticed the increased heart rate it gives you, i'm left doing breathing exercises every time i hit this shit, and because of that i don't think i'll be buying mr nice guys any longer.

but i did find this stuff no ones really heard of, so i ordered a gram to give it a shot...

http://delaware.craigslist.org/for/2016247027.html

anyone saying the high is similar doesn't know what they're talking about.

I beg to differ & you provided next to no information about what you actually smoked, how do you know you smoked JWH-018 ? Most of the packages are not labeled as such.

The stuff i smoked felt remarkably similar to marijuana.

im gonna go ahead and assume you arent a massive pothead though, who takes great pleasure in enjoying the countless different strains of weed that give you their own subtle high's and stoneds, pure jwh-018 is an extremely heavy and bland stoned, kind of like smoking a personality free thc heavy hashish. yes you feel stoned, but if you ever differentiate bewtween the strains of pot you smoke as opposed to just considering the whole lot weed, its a crappy stoned.

i bought a couple grams of this stuff from the local head shop a few months ago. i tried it once or twice and gave the rest away. felt a bit like weed but with something missing. came on pretty strong then left after 20 or so minutes. meh.

Guest fiznuthian

yeah, i've tried a few. admittedly, there may be some compounds

comparable to weed but my impression thus far is just blah.

a far cry from some well grown headies

Guest Fishtank

I ran out and got some when I heard this

it's a decent substitute if your contact is out but I wouldn't do it regularly

the strongest stuff they had is still pretty weak compared to heady dank

if you mix them together you get a really pleasant high

i wanted to interject something about my interest in this chemical. For a long time i would dabble with analogs of tryptamines and drugs like 2cb, 2ct7. The past 5 years or so is the first time to my knowledge THC analogs have been widely available to the public. I don't think they should be looked at necessarily as pot replacements, but instead different flavors of a certain kind of drug effect. My personal experience on JWH-018 was very pleasant, surprising but i definitely wouldn't use it to replace marijuana. My main intention was to experiment with it, such as ingesting a very large hit of smoked vapor, something that would be physically impossible to do with pure THC or hash oil (you'd reflexively cough, and jwh-018 is 10x more potent than thc by weight, for a tiny wisp of vapor you would probably get insanely high) and maybe also to mix it with other chemicals like THC itself or booze.

Guest Drahken

Ive known about this stuff for ages but haven't ever bothered with it, mainly because I don't put much trust into the industry that spawned following the crackdown on domestic RC sales and all the cut rate chinese chemists that filled the gaps.

I live in a college town though, and it finally popped up in the tobacco shops here over the summer before being quickly banned by the city council.

Guest Scrambled Ears

never tried...stick to pot and opium

I might be interested but it seems that accounts are varied.

If it turns out anything like that super strong salvia extract I'll

passpasssspassspassspassspasssspassspassspsssspspspspspspspspspwpwspwpspwpspwhpspwhspwhspywpshwpwhypasswhyapasswhyarenpasswhyarentyoupassingthebongman?

sorry, just turned into a infinitely expanding chain of paper cutouts for a (minute?)

Interesting thing about these synthetics... when they are finally banned, unlike other drugs that were similarly banned (certain RC's, ecstasy back in the day, LSD, marijuana etc), no one will be seeking them out (with very few exceptions i.e. ultra annoying new-age losers who pride themselves on collecting trippy chemicals like Asian kids collect Pokemon cards.)

that's a good point, there are only a few other instances i can think of the DEA explicitly scheduling a drug that would have almost no market draw after becoming illegal

(ie: Bufotenine, the toad venom chemical, has no recreational value and 5-meo-DMT remains technically unscheduled). edit: lol i was once one of those losers, except it's actually really hard to be a pokeman collector with illegal drugs unless you want to meet some very sleazy characters. the closest i ever got to seeing an actual illegal RC market was at a psychedelics convention in 2001 called Mindstates, there were literally people there with Hunter s thompson style drug boxes inviting chosen people to parties afterwards for a tasting & buy session. I wasn't lucky enough to be invited though

I met some kid who swore by all that stuff and I've tested a number of legal herbs. None of them give me virtually anything resembling a high, and i mostly just get sick from the smell and taste. Im glad its a schedule 1, now I wont have to ever be around it.

Guest Drahken

Interesting thing about these synthetics... when they are finally banned, unlike other drugs that were similarly banned (certain RC's, ecstasy back in the day, LSD, marijuana etc), no one will be seeking them out (with very few exceptions i.e. ultra annoying new-age losers who pride themselves on collecting trippy chemicals like Asian kids collect Pokemon cards.)

True, but the market just moves forward to the next available RC, often times ones that are more dangerous, obscure and unknown or active at extremely low thresholds. When AMT was first scheduled you could still easily get its 5-meo counter part, and lots of people were not distinguishing that there was a difference, or caring. The same can be said about most of the 2c analogs, and that mephedrone crap.

Guest tht tne

True, but the market just moves forward to the next available RC, often times ones that are more dangerous, obscure and unknown or active at extremely low thresholds. When AMT was first scheduled you could still easily get its 5-meo counter part, and lots of people were not distinguishing that there was a difference, or caring. The same can be said about most of the 2c analogs, and that mephedrone crap.

what exactly are you saying about 2c's?

Guest Drahken

Sorry I should have clarified, what I meant was that after 2c-b was scheduled the others became increasingly popular.

Guest tht tne

Sorry I should have clarified, what I meant was that after 2c-b was scheduled the others became increasingly popular.

rightfully so in 2c-e's case; i really enjoyed my dalliances with it

Guest Fishtank

rightfully so in 2c-e's case; i really enjoyed my dalliances with it

yes and I enjoyed watching dogs eat my vomit

not that I have anything against the drug per say... i'm just sayin'

that's the worst memory I have of any drug experience

i think it's common to experience nausea on 2cb, 2ct7, 2ct2 especially if you snort it as opposed to taking it orally. seems like it would actually be the opposite but in my experience this has been the case. Certain people are not susceptible to it just like some people feel fine on shrooms and other people feel like puking. I also think puking on psychedelics like these has more to do with your mental state, it's almost like a byproduct of the panicky sensation of coming up too fast. The last time i did 2cb this was definitely the case. One of the most important lessons i've learned doing frankly too many psychedelic drugs is that your own body responds very differently from a lot of other people's in regards to how chemicals effect it. I had a friend who never got sick on any drugs, he had an iron stomach. Another friend of mine would puke every time he did LSD, it had nothing to do with it's purity, only his own unique body chemistry

fair enough, generally the only drug that has ever made me feel sick is combining weed and alcohol and shitty pills. acid and mushrooms i dont associate with it atall.

Guest Drahken

i think it's common to experience nausea on 2cb, 2ct7, 2ct2 especially if you snort it as opposed to taking it orally. seems like it would actually be the opposite but in my experience this has been the case. Certain people are not susceptible to it just like some people feel fine on shrooms and other people feel like puking. I also think puking on psychedelics like these has more to do with your mental state, it's almost like a byproduct of the panicky sensation of coming up too fast. The last time i did 2cb this was definitely the case. One of the most important lessons i've learned doing frankly too many psychedelic drugs is that your own body responds very differently from a lot of other people's in regards to how chemicals effect it. I had a friend who never got sick on any drugs, he had an iron stomach. Another friend of mine would puke every time he did LSD, it had nothing to do with it's purity, only his own unique body chemistry

I've often wondered if at times its a kind of motion sickness. DMT always has a potent effect on my stomach if I don't close my eyes.

• 1 month later...

DEA ban pushed back, haven't been to my local shop yet to see if they're still selling, we stocked up before xmas.

from Mr. Nice Guy website:

"Ok so the DEA placed an 'Emergency Control' on 5 chemicals, basically banning all the current K2 blends (mr nice guy, etc). Turns out, since K2 was more than a 100-million dollar industry, it was ILLEGAL to do that emergency control ban, and now the DEA is getting sued by some smoke shop owners and other parties. The ban is currently not in effect yet, and it will be announced here when it is. I do not think the ban will come back in effect for a while due to them having to deal with getting sued by many parties..

We just have to wait and see what happens."

DEA ban pushed back, haven't been to my local shop yet to see if they're still selling, we stocked up before xmas.

from Mr. Nice Guy website:

"Ok so the DEA placed an 'Emergency Control' on 5 chemicals, basically banning all the current K2 blends (mr nice guy, etc). Turns out, since K2 was more than a 100-million dollar industry, it was ILLEGAL to do that emergency control ban, and now the DEA is getting sued by some smoke shop owners and other parties. The ban is currently not in effect yet, and it will be announced here when it is. I do not think the ban will come back in effect for a while due to them having to deal with getting sued by many parties..

We just have to wait and see what happens."

Good. This stuff has reintroduced me to the pleasures of Cannabinoids, which I'd thought were irreversibly ruined for me.

Archived