IGNORED

JWH-018 aka "Spice" or "K2" DEA emergency schedule 1

awepittance

Thc analogs are being made illegal, nationwide in the US on December 24th via emergency schedule 1 by the DEA

other similar Thc knockoffs JWH-018 & JWH-073 and JWH-200 are to be Schedule I as well

I'm very surprised they were legal for this long considering how similar the effects are to marijuana.

anybody get to try these? negatives, positives?

It seems like they are much more popular in the UK where i believe they were just made illegal.

The part that interests me is that Thc tolerance doesn't diminish the effects of these chemicals & that JWH-018 is 10x more potent than Thc by weight & doesnt show up on drug tests

JWH-018 produces effects very similar to cannabis but is considerably more potent than similar amounts of cannabis. The drug does not show up in drug test results for cannabis, but its metabolites can be detected in human urine by GC-MS-screening and LC-MS/MS.[18][19][20]

I've heard rumors American soldiers have been using this stuff for a while without getting caught

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having some folks with schizophrenia after smoking k2, i'd say anyone would be stupid to try the stuff. screws you up for a while, and not in a way any one would want.

Guest Adjective

i've tried "Kush" and it's pretty potent, very heady high. it can ramp up my anxiety quite a bit more than weed does, but other than that i recommend trying it. i think it can be disappointing at first if you smoke it expecting a recreation of a weed high, it's a different animal. it also seems to hit really suddenly, i'd recommend staggering your hits at first until you figure out the right amount/comfort zone.

i hits me in most of the same spots as a regular smoke, like added depth to sounds, and intense enthusiasm for sound in general. though i seem to be more picky about film with Kush, whereas with normal weed i could find something awesome about most movies.

That's great that it's called 'Kush' , i haven't seen that one. My favorite slang name for one of them was 'Zong' and it had a quote on the back saying 'are you zonged yet?'

it's so funny how many different varieties of this stuff there are, almost none of them (at least the ones i've tried )have any indication whatsoever of what you're actually smoking. They usually only list inert herbs like mugwort and skullcap.

if one wanted to get a quantity of pure JWH-018 before it becomes illegal, most places are cutting off the sales on or around December 17th. There aren't many trip reports of people trying the pure powder.

here is one of a daily pot smoker who took too much pure JWH-018 ,

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=84724

(synopsis, his experience was basically a heavily psychedelic, anxiety ridden, first time pot smoking style experience)

i'm curious how significant the differences are between JWH-018 & JWH-073 and JWH-200 they seem pretty similar. there would be basically no way of knowing which one of these chemicals you are smoking when you try these herbal concoctions.

having some folks with schizophrenia after smoking k2, i'd say anyone would be stupid to try the stuff. screws you up for a while, and not in a way any one would want.

personal friends of yours or you've heard of people going schizophrenic? if you have any additional information about this i'd be interested to followup

I've talked to dozens of people that have smoked this stuff and they're completely fine. Maybe you can elaborate on what "having some folks with schizophrenia after smoking k2" means...

Guest Adjective

if one wanted to get a quantity of pure JWH-018 before it becomes illegal, most places are cutting off the sales on or around December 17th. There aren't many trip reports of people trying the pure powder.

do you happen to know of any places to buy pure JWH-___ ?

i tried searching earlier in the year but the only place i found was recommended by someone with 1-2 posts on some forum, and the site didn't look very professional

i had a crazy experience on this stuff, full blown consciousness being sucked out of my body and into infinite blackness. the other people i know that have tried it agree with me that it is indeed "like a movie."

Guest tht tne

i tried it and it was ok but not as good as thc... did get some interesting peace frog visuals off the green leds on my router though

Given my possibly psychosomatically-induced 'allergy' to THC that I have developed over the years (to the point of a single toke giving me full body spasms and spiraling dysphoria)...it is ironic that JWH-018 works with my neurochemistry very nicely, the experience recalling all the finest qualities I can remember from the thin window of time that I truly enjoyed THC. In high doses, it has a distinctly dissociative effect on me, that kind of amnesia typified by the conceptual absence of past or future, that existentially pressing confusion over being left only with the present.

I wonder if Alaska is going to regulate it with a similar leniency as it does with marijuana?

Also, I think the familiar phenomenon of "Spinny-head" occurs. Does anyone know exactly what I mean just by saying "spinny-head" ?

yes, it's commonly known as 'having a fucking whitener'.

Three types of folks purchase and use 'spice' type products featuring JWH and cannacyclohexa-whatever the fuck.

1. Military people (subjected to drug screening)

2. People on probation/parole (subjected to drug screening)

3. People frightened by the legal ramifications of being in possession of marijuana.

I prefer to call them "total fucking losers." At this point it's not conjecture or opinion. Go stand around a store that sells this stuff for an hour and see for yourselves.

Guest hahathhat

purchased some K2 as a courtesy to a visiting friend of mine. the guy knows exactly what he wants to do, and he's doing it, but it means he needs to get drug tested. it was lovely to get him to spark up a spliff after him saying no for years... too bad the illegal is oncoming.

personally: real weed is much better.

i don't know/remember if i ever smoked spice, but it's the 3rd or 4th wave of 'legal drugs' in romania and shit is getting stronger and stronger. i don't even know if it's JWH-XXX stuff anymore, but these things that are available right now are quite strange.

you can have a really awesome high with it one day (similar to some strong weed) and quite a bad experience with an awful hangover the other day.. i try to keep away from it as much as i can, but dealers run out of their stuff from time to time... what can a man do? :blush: (yeah i should grow my own..)

Guest fiznuthian

i think its awful but i smoke really good weed on a regular basis so go figure.

can't remember the last time i bought some reg/mid..

anyone saying the high is similar doesn't know what they're talking about.

it's a decidedly more 'chemical' feeling high. more closed-eye visuals too.

was made illegal here over the summer.

Is that King B and XXX stuff?

Because King B is shit. It totally fucked me up (not in any good way), heart palpitations or something similar. Gave me a really prominent heartbeat and took an hour or two to wear off.

dammit, of course once i start smoking it, DEA has to stick their fucking nose in it. my gf really seems to like JWH-018 (as Mr. Nice Guy) and we've gotten used to smoking it. good for a lunch high, or for getting high quickly and not leaving any pot smell around.

dammit, of course once i start smoking it, DEA has to stick their fucking nose in it. my gf really seems to like JWH-018 (as Mr. Nice Guy) and we've gotten used to smoking it. good for a lunch high, or for getting high quickly and not leaving any pot smell around.

are the brands all the same chemical or what? because i smoked mr nice guy too and from what i'm hearing in this thread it sounds a lot different from what everyone else is smoking. it definitely didn't get me "stoned".

anyone saying the high is similar doesn't know what they're talking about.

I beg to differ & you provided next to no information about what you actually smoked, how do you know you smoked JWH-018 ? Most of the packages are not labeled as such.

The stuff i smoked felt remarkably similar to marijuana.

Three types of folks purchase and use 'spice' type products featuring JWH and cannacyclohexa-whatever the fuck.

1. Military people (subjected to drug screening)

2. People on probation/parole (subjected to drug screening)

3. People frightened by the legal ramifications of being in possession of marijuana.

I prefer to call them "total fucking losers." At this point it's not conjecture or opinion. Go stand around a store that sells this stuff for an hour and see for yourselves.

that's odd you would judge a chemical by the people who hang around the head shop that sells it. Do you also have the same animosity towards one of the most powerful hallucinogens on earth, Salvia? because 'losers' buy it at head shops?

Awepittance: I wasn't judging a chemical. I was judging a class of people. I hold no animosity towards any chemicals, just the people that go out of their way to promote them in a hugely embarrassing manner. Generalizations aren't always fair, but in most cases, they are just.

are the brands all the same chemical or what?

to my knowledge they can vary, but they usually are not labeled so there is no way of knowing. All of the other JWH's that are scheduled are commonly used in these herbal preparations.

A lot of people describe mixing and matching together blends of the pure powders only to make it more effective and balanced.

Archived