IGNORED

A Trip to a small forest

Boxing Day

Around half an hour ago i started having a big urge to puke , so with only having a small forest to hide from the public i went into this forest to puke.

Puked an ocean , i was really sick for some reason , well after i finished the puking , out of the shadows a very old-looking Japanese man appears out of the trees.

"Are you okay?" he said , i responded with a very timid "yes".

I stared at his eyes for a few seconds (it felt like years , he had the deadest eyes i have ever seen) , i was waiting for him to speak first because i was just mesmerized by his dead eyes , i was lost for words.

In a very angry voice he said " I fought for the emperor , and all i get in return is this damn forest" , i asked , "what you mean?" , he did not respond.

I was freaking out , trying to get out of there , but i felt like i was paralyzed , then all of the sudden he grabbed my arm, the grip was a strong one , he screamed " don't leave me alone!!!!! , i need your company".

I felt sorry for him , he was obviously drunk or something , i decided to stay for a bit , sent a text to my mate to come and help me escape from this situation.

Waiting for my friend i started small talk with this Japanese guy , "what's your name" i asked , he did not respond , " are you lost?" , he did not respond.

I heard my mate screaming my name , a felt a sudden relief , i was going to get out of this awkward situation , the man , with urgency in his voice he said , " i gave my life in 1941 , i died in 1941 for the emperor , for Roosevelt and for the world , they told me i was going to be in heaven , but instead i am stuck in this damn forest , what kind of afterlife is that , after giving my life , I GET STUCK IN THIS DAMN FOREST!!!!" , my mate was a foot away from me , i turned around to see him , then when i went to look back at the Japanese man he was gone.

My friend saw nothing , then he tells me " where have you been , you were gone for two hours , we were looking all over the place for you" , my encounter with the Japanese man just felt like 5 minutes , but i was gone for 2 hours apparently.

Weird init

This really happen , is not a writing assignment or a script I'm trying to write , i don't go to school and i don't have any abrasions to be a filmmaker.

I felt i needed to share this to see if other people have had similar experiences , i need to know that this is an epidemic or "happens a lot" because i feel like I'm being haunted by this Japanese guy now , when i close my eyes i see his face , i fear that now he is going to haunt me , or poltergeist my house , if for some reason i need to get rid of him i need someone with a similar experience.

This really happen , is not a writing assignment or a script I'm trying to write , i don't go to school and i don't have any abrasions to be a filmmaker.

I felt i needed to share this to see if other people have had similar experiences , i need to know that this is an epidemic or "happens a lot" because i feel like I'm being haunted by this Japanese guy now , when i close my eyes i see his face , i fear that now he is going to haunt me , or poltergeist my house , if for some reason i need to get rid of him i need someone with a similar experience.

lol at usage of poltergeist as a verb

Around half an hour ago i started having a big urge to puke

my encounter with the Japanese man just felt like 5 minutes

but i was gone for 2 hours apparently.

marty_doc.jpg

Around half an hour ago i started having a big urge to puke

my encounter with the Japanese man just felt like 5 minutes

but i was gone for 2 hours apparently.

marty_doc.jpg

man, all this stress is not treating julian assange well.

this is the best (extremely) short scifi story i've read in ages, and it's an amazon review for retarded audiophile cables.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/11/27/delightful-science-f.html

amusing for a review, if you like that just buy this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Necronomicon-Weird-Fiction-Lovecraft-Gollancz/dp/0575081562/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291044758&sr=8-1

So were you tripping or what?Taking any prescription drugs at all?

I must admit,BD,I on a few occassions have found myself in a very lush rain forest listening to trees and water running,crickets and birds singing.Turned out it was my minds way of coping with stress,like a freaky defense mechanism if you like,brought about by copious amounts of drug taking while trying to deal with certain issues.Hasn't happened for years now,like, but there you go.

Maybe the man is a spectre of an unresolved issue?A manifestation of something you should have dealt with and put aside?

Or maybe,you know,I'm just talking bollocks...

:flower:

super cool story bro

Maybe you should go back to this forest and try to help this ghost. I don't know from what you said, he looks like a cool chap

He will not haunt you. Didn't you listen, he said he's been stuck in the forest since 1941.

Archived