IGNORED

mitch murder - burning chrome

data

This is so good. :music: Gettin' my jam on. Sounds amazing in a DeLorean.

edit: So fucking good...

So whered you pirate it from then? Also is that the aphex twins in your avatar?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So whered you pirate it from then? Also is that the aphex twins in your avatar?

What... nah. That's my hanging out outside my church.

Data: My mom loves your music.

Hollywood Heights is my jam. Ravaged Skies is what I wish the Daft Punk soundtrack sounded like.

This shit is....

soooooo....

fucking..

GOOOD!

Guest cult fiction

My music hd died like a week ago, but I haven't felt any need to restore from a back up yet because I've got Burning Chrome and some Dopplereffekt on my phone and that's all I need right now. Great stuff!

• 1 month later...

So I had this album since the summer but recently purchased it from emusic, so amazing. Everyone who is even remotely interested, buy this shit. Data thanks for making music man, I love listening.

oh, hey, sorry, there are no flacs available for purchase as far as i know, and i don't have them either (just wav and mp3), i guess i could convert to flac and throw them up on bandcamp if the label doesn't have a problem with that.

You're like the only artist that I consistently enjoy that posts in the YLC section on this forum.

Haven't listened to the album yet, but just felt that should be said.

Guest tonfarben

haven´t listened to the album yet, I don´t go to the itunes store, I hate Apple. But I´ll tell you: That cover already is awesome! I have a mini model of the delorian on my desk, I love back to the future.

But I know your music from soundcloud, so I think the album is great. Is there any other possibility to get it other than itunes? I´m from Germany btw.

oh, hey, sorry, there are no flacs available for purchase as far as i know, and i don't have them either (just wav and mp3), i guess i could convert to flac and throw them up on bandcamp if the label doesn't have a problem with that.

If you upload wavs to bandcamp it will auto convert to flac for those who want it.

Archived