IGNORED

know what else is disgusting in this cold weather..

keltoi

fully grown adults wearing woolly hats with little bear ears on them!

7046_pin_pana_full.jpg

same kind of idiots that still suck their thumb and have 1000 stuffed toys on their bed, wear novelty socks and backpacks like wittle cuddly fluffy koalas.

throw em all in the grizzly bear enclosure at the zoo, i say.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl (woman? she's 27) who sits next at work ordered one of these yesterday. She was giddy with excitement.

She plays the kooky card quite a lot, so it's not an unexpected thing for her to wear though. I still don't give a fuck.

Guest Coalbucket PI

it seems like everyone is wearing the exact same one, I think this is it:

gtlkaty.jpg

I once saw an intensely poe-faced guy in an elaborate panda hat perform for an hour singing and playing piano in a small bar in Coventry. I must say he really pulled it off because when he looked down at the piano it was like a great big panda was playing while looking right at me.

Surreal.

Just because it happened in Coventry.

:rhubear2: <-this is the only thing besides babies and toddlers that can pull off bear head...if you know what I mean.

Guest disparaissant

ugh my flatmate has one with cat ears and she just turned 30. i'm like bitch i'm 25 and i wear adult hats, you should too.

i like this kind of thing on girls i think it's cute and funny. only on girls though - hipster blokes trying to be amusing/ironic by wearing such hats can fuck off and die.

Guest disparaissant

do you live at an anime convention?

i always thought hell would be waiting in line for all of eternity but no, no. i have revised that. hell is a neverending anime convention. oh lord.

Guest disparaissant

you know it occured to me that i can't talk TOO much shit about my roommate's cat ears hat because i wear a plaid pink trooper hat when it's really really cold out. fuck.

Archived