IGNORED

know what else is disgusting in this cold weather..

keltoi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha, you're right, they look retarded on western girls. but here in korea... :wub:

2189834407_d79d2cf195_b.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋ 진짜 바보 캍내...

she looks fucking stoned

I guarantee she's not stoned. lol

its just that her eyes look buckshot. i've seen girls stoned over here...

I've seen girls stoned in korea too (in fact I've gotten a few stoned there myself lol) but not in public mate. She's probably just tired and stressed cause her boss at her new company still treats her like an OL even though she probably speaks better English than him and has a degree...

Look at the bags under her eyes.

Guest Al Hounos

I've seen girls stoned in korea too (in fact I've gotten a few stoned there myself lol)

sounds like you live in my alternate-reality fantasy universe. :cry:

btw, moral of this thread, cute girls can do anything they want and still be cute (see korean girl and Joanna) while plain girls can't. scotland has very plain girls, so i can understand why keltoi is coming at this from a negative perspective.

Al - I wouldn't do it now, what with family and all it's not worth the risk of being deported/jail time. They're also a lot tighter on the shit now than they were say in 97.

Just go out and drink 7 bottles of 소주 mixed with 비타500 and you'll be having an entirely different kind of high. lol

Guest Al Hounos

Al - I wouldn't do it now, what with family and all it's not worth the risk of being deported/jail time. They're also a lot tighter on the shit now than they were say in 97.

Just go out and drink 7 bottles of 소주 mixed with 비타500 and you'll be having an entirely different kind of high. lol

i'll try that tonight. i was planning to stick to overpriced single-origin hand-drip snob-coffee, but caroming around amongst the respectable folks strolling 가로수길 on a 소주-비타 bender sounds more fun.

i decided not to do it anymore after getting involved in a hotbox in a car with some J-hiphop heads back in august, 0630am, downdown, outside a hiphop club, of which the event had finished. started talking shit with them about how they all think they are ghetto but live in the safest place in the world and would shit their urban gear if they had a taste of some of the places i've lived in this world (moss side, e. manchester blah blah blah). they all looked at each other, smiled, and said to me "let's go".

we walk around the corner and get in this guys car. It's not a "Kei" but its not much bigger either. Nissan Cube-ish size. Guy in drivers seat skins up a decent size joint, king size papers. nothing hardcore, but then i had only had one toke of a pipe, about 6 months prior. joint goes round, round again, joint goes out. they say "ready?" "san, ni, ichi, yo-iisho". we all stepped out of the car, smoke just fucking billowed out of it.

they went their way, i went mine. what should've been a 20 min walk home took me what seemed like 2 hours. got lost, people starting to go about their day, i'm wondering around through suburbs stoned as fuck, coming down from being drunk, and all i can think is, if someone calls the cops and they come, see my eyes, piss test me, i'm done. good-bye japan, good-bye wife, good-bye son.

i've haven't smoked weed since. if it's in your blood stream here, it's possession. which for me means a few days in jail, then deportation.

Guest disparaissant

i drank sooooo much soju in college. the dorm i was in was 50% south korean exchange students. i got many a cute south korean boy stoned for the first time in those days.

real animals dont have the same mouth consistency or general consideration a lot of times it's too dry or too toothsome or too growly (that's probably why they made these hats)

but kittens do have those tiny little assholes

LOLS!

Archived