IGNORED

Miley Cyrus smoking Salvia

Atop

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiznuthian

i KNOW!

that would just terrify me on salvia. it's bad enough sober.

i bet she discovers cocaine soon and becomes another hollywood fuckup for the news to shit all over

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

What else can you do after taking down Radiohead besides smoke some Salvia? She is not annoying at all, I don't know why those dumb brits didn't want to hang out with her.

her friends suck

anybody doing that to somebody while they're on salvia is by definition not a good person

that is my evaluation

but we all know that there are 100s, 1000s, millions even of these god damn videos on youtube! these people don't know when to quit

i mean, it's like you could see her geeking out about some guy looking like her boyfriend Neil any other time, but when you know she's doing it whilst on salvia you kind of get an idea of what kind of animalistic thoughts are being shat out into her consciousness and that consciousness is then like straight up projected onto the environment and that fucking CUNT filming her is like "PLEASE TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS" because she's probably a jealous straight JACK bitch trying to ruin dearest Miley and make her look terrible on video.

i want to do a play by play interpretation of every word and tone of voice used in this video as a way of interpreting Miley's thoughts in relation to her feelings for the girl filming

i get the feeling there is a very abusive relationship between the two of them. the girl filming is extremely hateful of miley and also very jealous. miley is a powerhouse and she doesn't even consider this girl's feelings at all. however miley also doesn't consider the fact that these people also can have power over her. she is overconfident.

her laugher is infectious. in her laughter we hear the sound of a person seeing the absurdity of their situation in utmost clarity. she sees the pathetic viscousness of the girl filming. she senses the hostility and stupidity in the aura of the room. it is absolutely hilarious to her as it doesn't stop, it is hilarious because at that moment nobody else is aware of it. she sees it and it is too much to take in as she is rendered utterly alone.

she is alone. she must be saved. somebody must save this precious artist. she is a darling and she needs to be surrounded by enlightened and loving people instead of those DOLTS and their impure and ultimately idiotic intentions.

"i'm going to document the shit out of this right now.."

"IS THAT MY BOYFRIEND!?!?!?!? OH MY GOD! HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HIM! OH MY GOD! HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE LIAM! WHAT? HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE LIAM! DUDE I THOUGHT IT WAS LIAM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU SURE IT'S NOT LIAM OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

friend "tell us what's on your mind! talk to me!"

"are you being weird!?"

friend "talk to me!"

miley (mocking voice) "blahblah blah"

etc

then the outburst at the end BRILLIANT YES FUCKING BRILLIANT SHES A GOD DAMN STAR BOYS!

why am i fundamentally irked by this? oh yeah because I have those good ol strains of substance altruism in me that hold my personal experience and stance with a substance as the 'right' way...

It would be nice though if in the wake of this she would explain the more interesting qualities of the substance, maybe make some music that in her own way would embody some form of the intricacies of the experience. But who am I kidding? Without a truly deep character that doesn't really end up happening. But I mean, the Beatles altered their style based, yes, on strains of pop culture, but also personal psychedelic experiences. Why couldn't Miley Cyrus, in a truly storybook arc, be profoundly affected by this and completely subvert the pop music character—becoming a radically inspired and creative musician!

Does anyone have any examples of that happening? What other 'simple pop stars' have gotten real twisted and ended up warping their musical output?

/I'madouche

I predict that Miley will eventually drop music and pop stardom altogether and get on with her life as if it had never happened. I think that could be her form of enlightenment of any sort of psychedelic experience. I don't think that's necessarily the life she was meant to live, however she was thrust into it. Spare her the pain.

i've recently been considering a one off drug experience to "reawaken" myself, or as a shortcut to a clearer/cleaner mind. i feel like taking salvia or DMT on a special evening could act as a sort of cleansing agent for my soul.

just a thought.

The thing is, I am very aware that I'm succumbing to the type of ethics that I so despise in many circumstances: the convention that their should be some commonality between experiences with more 'sophisticated' psychoactives.

HEY CHECK THIS OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkS7t9-F6yI

"""""The song suggests the experience of returning to Traditional values and meaning of the Solar or Sun cultures of the past. From aztecs to norwegians this worldview is well known in European cultures but almost unheard of in the States.

The vedas write about an age called Kali Yuga which is our present age and it is also known as the age of Iron. The dark age. Where nilhism and decadense rule and people are isolated from truth, meaning, and values.

The return to the golden age is about this time and the changes to come. Those who have been good students of culture and history will understand this interpretation. Writers like Julius Evola are authors who explained clearly how this age has come to be as it is and what can be done to survive it. The golden age is the cycle following the end of the iron age and is likely to end in a destructive way as current events clearly show. The song is a strong reminder of how the fire of truth can be as effective as any nuclear force can be in changing things. Although, the truth is the much prefered fire of change compared to its alternative! Let the Golden Age Begin!"""""

i'd say it's correct to think that people should have complete respect for the possibilities of salvia and to feel it's irritating that most do not.

by one's own personally determined moral code, yes. but I hesitate to push my own personally-fitted modules of thought on others because of that very code, which, fittingly I consider the product of experimentation.

Archived