IGNORED

googling people you know

Guest tht tne

Guest fondles the cat

i used to know this girl, who's now the bbc political correspondant. hard to believe but she used to be pretty fit.

angelasmithresigns.gif

saw her on the news today. after reading this thread i felt like i had a little more insight into her :emotawesomepm9:

There's a guy who set fire to his own house, killing his wife and two young children, with the same name as me.

The guy tried to add me on Facebook too.

My name gets a whole bunch of stuff. But it's mostly all music related & not personal information.\

Still, some of the stuff I put online at 13 is going to be way embarrassing when I become the next Justin Bieber.

my surname is basically common in puerto rico. i googled my real name... and here are some peeps that i came up with:

a house music producer

http://www.myspace.com/williamrosario

l_267d47023d9e445d9718163f244623ee.jpg

he's the dude on the right

another

this dude actually looks like he'd be my little brother!

m_b40c4ce43caa464990dc85a08ee81c7a.jpg

another

mugshot dui

10037104.jpg

a salsa band leader

willie-rosario-two-too-much-back.JPG

and this is me

76432_10150115244550130_581370129_7646593_2031919_n.jpg

i don't show up until page 13

in images i show up on page 3

i found the korean girl who broke my heart when i was about 20 years old... she's in her 40s now and still lookin' good. has a daughter, but i'm not going to send her any messages.

Send her a picture of your glistening nuts!

I have a fairly common name, and there are two really quite famous people with the same name as me, so I haven't found myself through googling.

i found a few websites at the top of the google list with my name. probably cause i have a strange name. the top being facebook... i dunno if i should block that some how. and 2 other sites i don't use but had personal stuff or whatever so i unregistered from them

i found the korean girl who broke my heart when i was about 20 years old... she's in her 40s now and still lookin' good. has a daughter, but i'm not going to send her any messages.

Send her a picture of your glistening nuts!

I have a fairly common name, and there are two really quite famous people with the same name as me, so I haven't found myself through googling.

if i ever did message her, i'd probably say something like "thanks for all the sexy positions you showed me... i made plenty of women happy and they'd repeatedly ask for me to do it again!"

Archived