Deadly Creatures

Mario Galaxy 2

Ivy the Kiwi

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Flatout Ultimate Carnage

Red Faction Guerrilla

Penumbra

Devil May Cry 4

got a bottle of laphroaig 18 (though not really a present, just to celebrate the birth of spacebaby prime)

then on crimbo proper:

allsaints tshirt

allsaints button-down (quite nice one)

mango candle

adidas tracksuit (black with gold stripes)

zents ore hand / body lotion

and

a god damned analogue solutions tereshkova. my girlfriend fucking rules earth.

that's it. kinda the best xmas ever, presents-wise.

HP Pavilion dv7

Gold Ray Ban Clubmasters

Tron/Daft Punk Poster with soundtrack

Awesome clothes

CDs (hacienda acid house classics, felix da housecat 'Bugged Out Mix', boys noize 'i love techno 2008', miss kittin 'bugged out mix', tiga 'dj kicks')

Records (JUSTICE 'CROSS' DOUBLE LP, chromeo 'fancier footwork', duke dumont 'regality', shadowdancer 'golden traxe')

Halston z14 cologne

I got a Droid X, a few Clothes and a $50 gift card. I think I have about $150 bucks and I want to get a good Midi (Might have $200) anyone recommend a good Midi Keyboard for that price range?

Gold Ray Ban Clubmasters

awesome sunglasses, i've got a tortoiseshell pair with gold bridge/hardware... best pair of sunglasses it's possible to own

Cash, thermal sweater, candy, Xbox Live Points, much Xmas sex, and some Mr Nice Guy incense.

I didn't know Santa would bring Xmas Sex in a box! No one tells me these things! :angry:

they still make halston cologne?

Yes indeed they do

and some Mr Nice Guy incense.

YES YES YES

Gold Ray Ban Clubmasters

awesome sunglasses, i've got a tortoiseshell pair with gold bridge/hardware... best pair of sunglasses it's possible to own

You mean like THESE?post-2999-0-87218800-1293472728_thumb.jpg :emotawesomepm9:

Guest fiznuthian

I got a Droid X, a few Clothes and a $50 gift card. I think I have about $150 bucks and I want to get a good Midi (Might have $200) anyone recommend a good Midi Keyboard for that price range?

if you can find one on ebay or save up a little more, the Axiom 25 by M-audio is worth the 350 i payed for it! but that was a couple years ago, so im sure its cheaper now.

wasn't too impressed with anything else in the 200-400 price range.

also as requested here's more photos of the best christmas gift i've ever received

DrCLh.jpg

piASS.jpg

I9QoR.jpg

CVdkC.jpg

345Er.jpg

god he is WICKED smart! took him 3 days to be housebroken. he's just now 9 weeks old and already knows 4-5 commands well.

cattledogs are an amazing breed. total velcro dogs, he barely leaves my side at all..

I think this is the first xmasx that I've asked for clothes. I got some pants, and a nice Levis jacket:

levis-no-comply-jacket.jpg

I really needed this thing since I only have hoodies and a thick winter coat. The jacket will be great in San Francisco since it won't be too hot or too cold.

Also a whole bunch of cash.

Guest fiznuthian

commands... lol

haha.

SIT

DOWN

COME

UP

GOPEEPEE

GOGETIT

*pets halisray* good boy!

whats funny is when he get anxious about wanting something and i say "SIT!" before i give it to him,

he knows all of the commands but sometimes he'll go through all of them in an attempt to get the treat/toy quicker.

so he'll sit, then lay down, then pop back up, bark once then cock his head sideways wondering why i'm not dropping it

i named him Taki after the Maitake, Shiitake, and Enokitake mushrooms.

Guest fiznuthian

as long as you realise that he is going to need a lot of exercise, so you have an outdoor job and a bog back yard ??

he'll be joining me on my daily runs and some hiking when hes old enough. that and frisbee/agility. i also wouldn't mind finding some local farmers who could use his herding services. heelers are prone to hip dysplasia and even more so if you run/jump them as young pups.. so for now its mostly mental work and light frequent playtimes.

personally i don't like dogs that sit around all day. :\

Archived