IGNORED

What should I get from Luke first?

sergeantk

wagon christ - tally ho

Correct.

I would say Tally Ho! is not his best work (that goes to Big Soup or SIMYL) but it's very good at summing up what he's about. And it seems the most popular according to earlier polls, so a good chance you'll like it.

My intro was with The Plug record. This was, shit, probably '97. Thought that one was great, then once I heard a copy of Throbbing Pouch soon after, I knew then I'd have to hear everything he'd done or ever would do, and it's still true.

My intro was with The Plug record. This was, shit, probably '97. Thought that one was great, then once I heard a copy of Throbbing Pouch soon after, I knew then I'd have to hear everything he'd done or ever would do, and it's still true.

same here, Plug and Big Soup, I bought together.

wagon christ - tally ho

Correct.

I would say Tally Ho! is not his best work (that goes to Big Soup or SIMYL) but it's very good at summing up what he's about. And it seems the most popular according to earlier polls, so a good chance you'll like it.

I went from Big Soup to Tally Ho! and was a little disappointed

Archived