IGNORED

Discordianism

AJW

Discordianism

Is this the pinnacle of the all? Is it the idea of an eternal underlying bullshit/beauty of everything. Many here (as myself) have undoubtedly done psychedelic substances and spent hours on end pondering the pattern of the egyptian rug and the stars in the sky. A wonderin why.

But like Nietsches dead God must once have been living, then the purveyor of chaos must do so only in relation to his or her idea of order. Or something.

I feel a deep seated comfort and freedom in the knowledge that one given thing is just as important/useless in accordance with "the one truth" which exists simultaneously as the everything and nothing.

Discuss

it all sounds amazing but should you meet fellow discordianists (or worse, members of the church of the subgenius, ugh), you will find that they're all fat smelly basement-dwellers.

it all sounds amazing but should you meet fellow discordianists (or worse, members of the church of the subgenius, ugh), you will find that they're all fat smelly basement-dwellers.

QF FNORD

QF FNORD

i once attended (by choice, full disclosure here) a large subgenius X-DAY celebration in amsterdam. i'm still washing the smell of hippy who has chosen 'wacky' as an adjective out of some of my clothes.

Yeah but can you officially and in the name of Bob perform excorsisms and weddings? Of course it'a a scam. But an intrigueing one nonetheless. I am myself a member, more out of inquisitiveness than anything. I am neither fat, smelly nor basement dwelling, but I probably fit the bill anyway to some extent.

This video is still a classic though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj127gtcqdk

Yeah but can you officially and in the name of Bob perform excorsisms and weddings? Of course it'a a scam. But an intrigueing one nonetheless. I am myself a member, more out of inquisitiveness than anything. I am neither fat, smelly nor basement dwelling, but I probably fit the bill anyway to some extent.

This video is still a classic though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj127gtcqdk

fat smelly basement-dwellers.

and ivan stang is the fattest smelliest basement-dwellerist one of the lot!*

* not true**

** robert anton wilson is turning in his grave though. subgenii are wastes of space, and he knew it.

This is a subject i am intensley, intense about and i am more than ready to discuss it at length with anyone willing to walk the walk.

AJW, do you have a dreampad?

rambo, rambo, rambo. rambo 3. i appreciate your enthusiasm but before we get proper into this i think we all need to establish stances on the fluoride in our tapwater.

a fake religion made up by the members of a band called Devo. really strange movies like Human Highway and halfway explanatory Subgenius documentaries inspire baby boomers of the 50's to create an entire following and cult based around a man named Bob. today, perceived by youth as something different and underground to adhere to blindly without doing any research on the subject whatsoever.

yes sir... i like it.

rambo, rambo, rambo. rambo 3. i appreciate your enthusiasm but before we get proper into this i think we all need to establish stances on the fluoride in our tapwater.

makes ya more passive, you know !

or so they tell us

luke, luke, luke. luk3.

what makes it weirder is that any appointed subgenius pope will tell you that 'BOB' and robert anton wilson are essentially the same thing. subgenius is a religion that at least understands what a meme is. poor bob spent the latter half of his life trying to disassociate from this crowd.

smelly, beardy, idm. smeardm.

Okay so Baph has one but i am looking at the rest of you. You are all prepared to admit that you dont have the completely imaginary device that i invented earlier on in this thread? Can you honestly admit that?

luke, luke, luke. luk3.

what makes it weirder is that any appointed subgenius pope will tell you that 'BOB' and robert anton wilson are essentially the same thing. subgenius is a religion that at least understands what a meme is. poor bob spent the latter half of his life trying to disassociate from this crowd.

smelly, beardy, idm. smeardm.

oh, i'm at least fascinated. i'm just not really one to commit. i like to learn and observe.

the fuck is a dreampad

/drunk

every man, woman, and ostrich has a dreampad

adjust your orgone accumulators, friend!

there's zen synergy in the air!

Man I read "Function of the Orgasm" (or at least attempted to). Reich was on some gooooooooood medication.

every man, woman, and ostrich has a dreampad

adjust your orgone accumulators, friend!

there's zen synergy in the air!

Man I read "Function of the Orgasm" (or at least attempted to). Reich was on some gooooooooood medication.

i recommend RAW's play 'wilhelm reich in hell'. it's the sounds of someone on some goooooooood medication ripping the piss out of someone on less good medication.

Archived