IGNORED

Unreleased AFX flacs

Guest MortstoX

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome. thank you.

also, since someone asked about joanna newsom (why?), i highly recommend her newest album called "have one on me." not exactly for afx fans, but it's one of my favourites of the past several years.

hello,

firstly: thank you for reuploading it

secondly: for all those who mock about the quality of some of those tracks (i do not mean soundquality

as this issue may even sprinkle a tiny light of understanding the circumstances even within a simple mind) nope

Im addressing those pleople saying this or that track is aweful: plz stfu

Poor Afx, is always under pressure to release top notch superior material, he is the prisoner of those

simple minded donks, as they will never be able to appreciate some playful, just fucking around for fun tracks

like those from the the tuss myspace sites for example.

excuse my english & and thank you again

probably, but thats not proven, and I don t care, its good music.

this patrick tregaskin episode pack1, very nice but also not from afx himself,

I was just saying that it doesnt have to be polished and always groundbreaking to be good.

This goes for other amateurish music as well..

this patrick tregaskin episode pack1, very nice but also not from afx himself,

the pat skin pack was just some various artists coupled together for a "mixtape" of sorts. It says exactly who made them. I remember there was a really slammin track by Vivace on there.

I contemplated visiting the forum earlier in the day but thought "nah, what're the odds anything new happened, and there can't be much interesting to see in the General Banter board that I can't see later"

now that decision has bitten me in the ass. :facepalm:

yeah, it's things like this that make me keep coming back... it's worth checking in, even just once a day.. to see if anything new's been dropped/ been announced. be careful, tho, you don't wanna end up gettin drawn in toooo much and spending your whole life on here!! glued to a computer screen! there's a real 3-D world to play in out there kids! :)

ok that was uncool, i put too much emotion into it

11 is so nice

don't let the fuckers get you down! ;)

people here can be snooty cunts....

but don't 'curb your enthusiasm' for anybody!! fuck 'em :)

QUOTE (GWC/RDJ @ Jun 3, 2008, 11:01 AM)

Hi, hope u r well

someone just informed us via watmm , joyrex(?) was planning to release a load of afx old unrel trx, - don’t do that! they will come out with a load more on a boxset or something at some point, best quality. If they r bootlegged prior to this it will scupper any plans. Wot say thee?

Cheers

Best regards

Grant & Richard

so was this actually 'real' ? i remember seeing it in someone's signature... i think it was Boxing Day. but just assumed it was bollocks.

so i guess plans for the "box set" are well and truely "scuppered" now ! ??

awesome. thank you.

also, since someone asked about joanna newsom (why?), i highly recommend her newest album called "have one on me." not exactly for afx fans, but it's one of my favourites of the past several years.

joanna newsom is great. i think 'ys' is better than 'have one on me' (it's just too long). also, her stuff before ys is amazing, she sounds very different.

[youtubehd]fDQIGraR3aI[/youtubehd]

i asked. because Mr. kaini's always got pics up of (i assume) Joanna Newsom, as his avatar.

plus it seems kaini is actually located in Joanna Newsom's glorious arse. and i was interested to know where this location was, and of course whom this Joanna Newsom really is.

while i'm here, i'd also like to ask, "do you know what's better for the environment, petrol or diesel?"

i asked. because Mr. kaini's always got pics up of (i assume) Joanna Newsom, as his avatar.

plus it seems kaini is actually located in Joanna Newsom's glorious arse. and i was interested to know where this location was, and of course whom this Joanna Newsom really is.

while i'm here, i'd also like to ask, "do you know what's better for the environment, petrol or diesel?"

whats yer favourite humming noise?

so the tape trax are finally put up on the internet for reals??? Joyrex no banhammer??/

to be quite honest, it really confused me as to why this was asked to be secret. I don't think Rich would give a fuck if some unfinished jams of his got shared on the internet by a bunch of fans :S

after listening to this a couple more times i really think people aren't giving this a fair shake.

first off it was made in what 1994? what other music sounds like this from that time period? practically zero

the recording quality is atrocious and filled with tape hiss, it's even worse than the bootleg of Analog Bubblebath 5 that was floating around for years until someone did a proper vinyl rip.

taking all these things into consideration I think a good 50% of this very awesome unreleased aphex stuff, some of it is not very good admittedly (especially track 11 and 14 sound like throwaway early Aphex breakbeat experiments) but if it was released with a high fidelity recording some of you might 180 your opinion.

Archived