• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mohamed

'clashes between pro-democracy protesters and anti-government protester'

Al Jazeera journalist

Al Jazeera journalist: 'are you a pro-democracy or pro-mubarak protester?'

Pro-democracy protester 'pro-mubarak... no... pro democracy, anti-mubarak'

so i told my sister we should put up only raw Egypt protest footage at her website's streaming video player and she agreed. So far we have 4 videos up but im sure watmm can find newer and better ones. any help would be appreciated. go towww.mediaroots.orgto see what we have up now. i put up one of the videos karmakramer linked to (video 3).

edit: i've been kind of addicted to watching this footage all day, i've never seen anything quite like it

It's about to go down.

@monasosh

Thugs have arrived at kasr el nile bridge #Jan25

@IvanCNN

Tahrir Square Opposition loudspeaker: "Jihad! Jihad! Your martyrdom is coming!" telling sleeping protesters to wake up, head to the museum

@IvanCNN

Tahrir square: Opposition activists whistling, rallying, running to fortify the western Nile entrance to the square.

@evanchill

I'm about 100 meters behind the front line and the sounds from ahead are like a premodern war, constant banging and shouting

@evanchill

Protesters are shuttling up huge bags of rocks, moving them using four people

@evanchill

Tweeting from the front line at tahrir, men are beating on metal railing rhythmically with sticks. Rocks raining down ahead

@ramyraoot

NDP thugs are turning around to enter Tahrir Square to attack us. We are trying to spread to block the 7 streets leading to here.

@IvanCNN

Tahrir square: Opposition activists whistling, rallying, running to fortify the western Nile entrance to the square.

It's about to go down.

@monasosh

Thugs have arrived at kasr el nile bridge #Jan25

@IvanCNN

Tahrir Square Opposition loudspeaker: "Jihad! Jihad! Your martyrdom is coming!" telling sleeping protesters to wake up, head to the museum

@IvanCNN

@evanchill

I'm about 100 meters behind the front line and the sounds from ahead are like a premodern war, constant banging and shouting

@evanchill

Protesters are shuttling up huge bags of rocks, moving them using four people

@evanchill

Tweeting from the front line at tahrir, men are beating on metal railing rhythmically with sticks. Rocks raining down ahead

@ramyraoot

NDP thugs are turning around to enter Tahrir Square to attack us. We are trying to spread to block the 7 streets leading to here.

@IvanCNN

fuuuck, are there any webcams still active?

Guest mohamed

there's one that cries all the time she's interviewed

they should fire her straight away

the bitch now cries about seeing a man being shot in the head

*shakes head*

Guest mohamed

yea i know, i get blood splattered all over me every day, what's the big deal :shrug:

:blink:

why, are you a doctor? don't you know egyptians who can't afford medical treatment go to the hospitals to make the students' guinea pigs? (before the revoliution)

Does it make me a bad person for not giving a rat's ass anymore?

I mean, I'm pretty sure that as far back as anyone can remember there have been problems in the middle east, and each and every day we hear about someone who blew up a bunch of people and then there are some other people who are crying, screaming, and so on over this and that and now we've got Egypt where people are screaming and crying and killing each other - and seriously, in the end it is quite tiresome.

Archived