IGNORED

RSP - Irregular Polyhedra ~{2010 Bleep Competition Mix Entry}~

BobDobalina

Remedial Sound Productions is proud to present our entry to the 2010 Bleep Mix competition. Much respect to all our forum's entrants, WATMM represent!

We at RSP have worked tirelessly to deliver a seamless, prizeworthy mix greater than the sum of its parts (the parts themselves being quite banging already - see tracklist below). We hope that you'll agree and be so kind as to donate a "heart"/"favourite" and perhaps a comment. Thanks for listening!

Remedial Sound Productions - Irregular Polyhedra (2010 Bleep Competition Mix Entry)

~{ 50 minutes / 18 Tracks }~

Black Chow - Air

Martyn - Vancouver (2562's Puur Natuur Mix)

T++ - Anyi

Scuba - Three Sided Shape

F - See The Light

The Bug - Skeng (Autechre Dub)

Ital Tek - Moment In Blue V.I.P.

Amon Tobin - Hey Mr. Tree

Four Tet - Love Cry (Joy Orbison Remix)

Skream - Cold Outside

Dorian Concept - Her Tears Taste Like Pears

Anodyne - Corrosion (Bitten By The Black Dog)

VHS Head - Brain Damaged

DeepChord Presents Echospace - Maglev

Lone - Ultramarine

The Psychic Stewardess - Shinobi Theme

Actress - Get Ohn (Fairlight Mix)

Caribou - Kaili (F@#% Buttons Remix)

a107db8d-78ef-4ef1-8328-91d47232d725.png

lol, thanks? Good luck yourself, I guess?

Man the rules weren't all that clear and so I had no idea that it was to one's advantage to upload ASAP after the contest starts so there's more time to rake in the plays and favorites... which is a pretty shit way to narrow down the top 10 when you think about it. Anyway we're just happy to put a restaurant-quality mix out there and hope that people like it :cisfor:

Yeah there's actually 2 of us (myself and a non-WATMMer mate). Do you know when you find out if you've made the cut?

Also for anyone who might be interested the mix is now available for your downloading pleasure here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QISJGQ2M

edit: link derp

Archived