IGNORED

ceephax interview

rude_NHS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just love the sounds on the DR-110. especially the clap and snare, and the kick and hats. wait that's pretty much all the sounds. lol

edit: aaaaaaaand it's cheap as chips!

i just love the sounds on the DR-110. especially the clap and snare, and the kick and hats. wait that's pretty much all the sounds. lol

Hehe, yeah great machine. I already have a 606 so it wouldn't be so useful for me, but if I could solder a bit and didnt have the 606 I'd def get one.

Hehe, yeah great machine. I already have a 606 so it wouldn't be so useful for me, but if I could solder a bit and didnt have the 606 I'd def get one.

yeah. i've owned a couple of 606's before, but sold them both. love the toms and the snare on the 606, but no so keen on the hats and cymbal.

i think the 110 sounds quite similar to an 808 - tempted to get it 'modded'... so it will sound even more like one, but at like a tenth of the price :)

Nice. Just ordered one of them red Ceeland tapes for my sister's birthday!!

This is a good video of Ceephax. Anyone know the tune he's playing in this 'cause its the bomb!!

Archived