IGNORED

Orange juice.

essines

on the realz tho - OJ is the shit.

fuuuuck i love this track—my girlfriend and i had like, hot 97 or some shit station on in the car just as the last minute of this song finishes up. the outro is fucking amazing. dare i say it, i wish i posted this instead of the orange juice track. smh

Yeah it's fucking wicked - I remember taping it off AM radio back in the day and jamming it with M.A.R.R.S. - "Pump up the Volume".

You must be pregnant - congratulations!

PAGE 2!!!

??? Still on page 1. Real men browse at 50 posts/page.

Orange juice is awesome, yes. To go even further... pulp or no pulp?

Pulp all the way.

PULP baby.Motherfucking pulp. Goddamn love it.

ordered about 12 liters of ceres pear juice from amazon for a cool 20 bucks. that shit sells for 4.50 a liter at the bio-store down the road

real men order juice online.

av-4934.jpg

my craving has subsided, probably due to my now constant runs to the toilet to squeeze out more ass-bile. so worth it.

i didn't even buy booze today even though i have tomorrow off. i'm high on motherfucking c, bitches.

Guest bitroast

i loooooove pulpy orange juice.

i've only just recently been getting into apple juice again. i completely forgot all about apple juice. cold tasty delicious apple juice ^_^

Guest Coalbucket PI

I sometimes crave juice when I walk in to work and then I buy 2L of OJ with bits, but I hate warm juice so I have to chug it in the first hour and it does get a little stressful towards the end. I think 1L of juice is enough for one sitting.

Archived