IGNORED

What did you eat today?

halisray

Breffis: A power bar sort of "meal" bar thing and a fucking sugar free red bull to keep me awake at work.

Lonch: Water and a Chunky Strawberry Topper from Jamba Juice which is strawberries and yogurt, blended, and topped with granola and bananas, and which could only be gayer if it were called "chunky strawberry bottom" I KNOW I'VE HEARD IT BEFORE

Dinnar: I dunno yet. Last night I had some mixed green salad with two nicely seasoned grilled chicken breasts on top and the night before I had home made bolognese sauce on top o' some fusilli.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

cinnamon roll from eat

smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches from reynold's

peperami hot

leftover breaded haddock sandwich (was actually pretty fucking nice)

beer

you like eat

i like pret

we work in offices

in london

cinnamon roll from eat

smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches from reynold's

peperami hot

leftover breaded haddock sandwich (was actually pretty fucking nice)

beer

you like eat

i like pret

we work in offices

in london

beautiful

Today was kashi cereal

I bought some of that many months ago. Thought I'd start eating something a bit healthier than eggs & bacon for breakfast... How do you get through a bowl of that shit? I couldn't do it.

kashi is pretty good, but you gotta convince yourself that eating twigs is a good idea and stick to your guns for a while before you notice you enjoy it.

I cooked a pizza at 8am and ate it for breakfast. Gonna grill some chicken and bake some potatoes in a minute here.

Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs, Two Slices of toast, Glass of Orange Juice.

Lunch: Indian Food frozen dinner thing; some sort of Masala? Delicious. Also a sip of Cranberry Cider (It was juice, not alcoholic. Very interesting flavor).

4:00 p.m.: A Reeses Fastbreak.

Supper at 8:00 p.m.: Bowl of Cornflakes, Mike's Hard Cranberry-Something rather (we were out of juice).

And Cheese Curls throughout the day.

Guest hahathhat

ONE (1) MUG COFFEE

ONE (1) CUP V8 JUICE

ONE (1) GRIP DRUGS

THREE (3) PRETZEL STIX

ONE (1) "FUN SIZE" SNICKERS BAR

ONE (1) ODD HAMBURGER CREATION

I MIGHT ADD SOMETHING ELSE TO THAT LIST SOON, TYPING IN CAPS MAKES ME HUNGRY

Alright, this just in: in addition to those 3 tacos I mentioned earlier, I have also eaten a large slice of pizza. Furthermore, I have had 3 cups of coffee and a mug of beer. Coming soon: a bowl of Vector cereal (with milk). Around 5 cookies were also consumed over the course of the day. Cracker and cheese consumption as of yet undetermined, but likely to happen.

Yesterday I ate about half a block of mango habanero cheese on some water crackers. This cheese was very delicious and very spicy.

Today, I am constipated, and whatever gets out is diarrhea. This diarrhea feels awful. My asshole is on fire. After I shit, my stomach hurts like hell as well.

Would I eat that cheese again? Probably.

Guest Iain C

I had a falafel and houmous pitta for breakfast this morning. My girlfriend came and met me for lunch, and fed me more falafel, more pitta, more houmous and also a pearl barley salad.

I could live on falafel. I might have falafel for dinner tonight, just so I can say I had falafel for every meal. And because I love falafel.

Archived