IGNORED

Exams

halisray

I wasn't, people who go into HR should be lined up and shot. Sorry Halisray!

Korean final in 2.5 hours - I should start studying...

Wrote one exam yesterday and got one tomorrow. good job these first three are pretty straightforward.

lol - I'm aiming to get into Organisational Development, which a little more substantial than your generic HR Professional.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_development

Guest hahathhat

MATLAB SUCKS

funny you mention that...

haha, good film. But yeah... that isn't really what I'm getting into.. those are what we call "content helpers" and I'm becoming a "process helper".

:emotawesomepm9:

....because i used to work at TEH MATHWORKS INC, makers of matlab, and when i went to take a dump their toilet dispensers were all ROLLMASTER 3000 !

i always pictured a conversation going on at the water cooler down at HR central:

"rollmaster 3000 is great... productivity increased 22%..."

"did you hear cognex upgraded to the 4000?"

that's what HR does, right?

i have my final recital in 3 weeks, playing 3 debussy preludes, liszts 'harmonies du soir', and messiaens 'noel'.

practice is going well, quite looking forward to it. doing a degree which is 95 percent practical and something im interested in is fuckin awesome.

yeah man, you dont get soundboards but they do record them on video for moderation.

its still quite scary that 70% of the mark for my entire 4 year degree is based on a single 45 minute performance at the end of year four. four years work, and if you fuck that concert up, thats that.

i have my final recital in 3 weeks, playing 3 debussy preludes, liszts 'harmonies du soir', and messiaens 'noel'.

practice is going well, quite looking forward to it. doing a degree which is 95 percent practical and something im interested in is fuckin awesome.

What do you play? Im not up on my classical so it could be apparent from the pieces but :shrug:

BTW, if anyone cares I fucking raped that MATLAB exam. Certain B right there.

I have one essay, one dissertation, a composition and an installation piece to finish in four weeks.

Loving it.

What do you play? Im not up on my classical so it could be apparent from the pieces but :shrug:

solo piano.

although having said that i have to start getting my first concerto for fourth year.

solo piano.

although having said that i have to start getting my first concerto for fourth year.

Piano? Where the fuck is your music then.

Today is the day I have to give in three of the projects for the end of the studies. These are three mixes : one of a

live song, and two of tracks I've recorded a few days ago (one of the band has to be "amplified", the other acoustic with all the musicians playing in the same time).

I'm sooo lazy to finish them it's horrible. Nevertheless the mix from the "amplified" band is cool and I'll post it soon in the latest song section as it's a collaboration between my punk hardcore band and me as Antape :braindance:All apologizes for this free teasing

I'm really glad I don't have to do any of that shit anymore.

Although, I do have to finish my taxes today. Fuck.

Guest Ricky Downtown

SHIT

so i didn't realize my second and final calculus 3 test was today until last night at 6pm...i needed an A to bring my test ave up to an 85...pretty sure i got less than an 80 on that one though.

FUCK

Last exam starts in just over an hour! Fuck YES! Fuck you macro, i will dominate you and bludgeon you into a bloody heap.

Just for fun here was the essay question for my history exam:

1. Compare the social composition, objectives, outcomes, and ideology of two of the following twentieth century revolutions (choose one revolution from category “A” and a second from category “B”):

category A: the Cuban Revolution; the Vietnamese Revolution; the Mozambican Revolution

category B: the Iranian Revolution; the revolution that ended apartheid in South Africa; the revolution in Korea against military government

How did the revolutions reflect broader trends in the international system at the time of their occurrence? Include in your answer the ways in which the histories of these revolutions were linked to colonialism or imperialism.

Meh the history class was boring - I only took it because it was a required course for International Relations. PLus my TA was a prick.

Archived