IGNORED

watmm AMA

kaini

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:whistling:

ok well, here's one, do you like cats?

We have some cats in our house, but I'm not really bothered. They're just kind of, I dunno, so-so?

Kaini: How come you have been to so many countries? You often write about it between the lines when people mention places they come from. And where did you like to stay most?

Kaini: How come you have been to so many countries? You often write about it between the lines when people mention places they come from. And where did you like to stay most?

eh? i've lived in most of northern europe cos i did a fair bit of travelling about ten years ago, but that's it. my favourites were living a caravan in the forest south of amsterdam, and working on a pea farm in denmark with a load of crusties.

staying with friends in a big-ass house in the forest in wermelskirchen, near cologne, was pretty cool too.

• 4 years later...

I'm reviving this thread.

What's your favorite electro record?

Come Clean by Puddle of Mudd.

ask me anything.

Why should i get a bike?

because anything less is a denial of your true potential.

usagi, have you ever fired a gun?

nope. I wanted to visit a range when I was Stateside but no time.

I did however have a replica .45 toy pistol when I was a kid which fired blanks. at one point all the kids in my apartment block had them. them shits was dangerous, I think they got banned eventually after kids started having fun blowing out each others' eardrums by firing them right next to their heads. I still remember the acrid smell of the smoke that would emerge from the barrel after a shot.

of course I had ma phat uzi as well, as pictured. I actually have my sights on my baby sister in that pic. I should post the uncropped original.

edit: ask Danny o'Flanny Fanny O'Daggerin and/or andihow anything

Archived