IGNORED

FML

azatoth

It's sunny and warm outside, a group of fit gymnastic girls in tight outfits are jumping and stretching on the grass outside my window and I am stuck inside writing gay ass papers with a deadline due. FML :facepalm:

It's sunny and warm outside, a group of fit gymnastic girls in tight outfits are jumping and stretching on the grass outside my window and I am stuck inside writing gay ass papers with one hand while masterbating left-handed. FML :facepalm:

It's sunny and warm outside, a group of fit gymnastic girls in tight outfits are jumping and stretching on the grass outside my window and I am stuck inside writing gay ass papers with one hand while masterbating left-handed. FML :facepalm:

The masturbating left-handed thing only happens when I am WATMM.

Guest Enter a new display name

It's sunny and warm outside, a group of fit gymnastic girls in tight outfits are jumping and stretching on the grass outside my window and I am stuck inside writing gay ass papers with a deadline due. FML :facepalm:

If you weren't procrastinating so much, this wouldn't happen. At least you can observe those girls discreetly from your window.

Guest Enter a new display name

The back of my head has been sore for 2 days.

So I went drinking and now the front of my head is sore too.

The bartender on my yacht had to take his cat to the veterinarian for rabies shots.

Now my entourage, our strikingly gorgeous female companions and I have to mix the drinks ourselves...

FML

˙ʇı op oʇ ǝɔɐld pooƃ ɐ ǝʞıl pǝɯǝǝs sıɥʇ puɐ 'ʇno ƃuıɥʇ sıɥʇ ʎɹʇ oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ

also, finland,

1299580973126.jpg

holy shit! you just blew my mind.

this was on german mtv all the time, like, sophomore year of high school. it was one of the better songs...

I lived in Italy, and there was italian mtv... but german mtv was better.

so if this was one of the better songs on german mtv, that really speaks volumes about how fucking terrible italian mtv was.

Archived