IGNORED

Bleep exclusive t-shirts

Capsaicin

So, do these run small or large or anything like that? Should I order a size up or down? I remember hearing something about how the sizes were a little weird and I just want to get this cleared up before spending over 20 bucks on a t-shirt. thxdudes

Guest ArbitersGround

I have the green BoC one, as well as the blue.

They're basically slim fit t-shirts. The fabric is actually pretty good. At least more soft and shit than what I was expecting. They're kind of long, but more slim and narrow fitting.

I got mine in small. I'm 6'0 and a size 30 waist and it fits me perfectly.

Yup, I go also with what was said above. I've ordered the black AFX and BOC shirts from Bleep, L size, and they fit me as perfectly as do Fruit of the Loom L sizes.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I have two shirts from bleep (j dilla and blue boc) and both fit differently (both large). The boc material is very light and because I sized up (lazy days t shirt, wanted it loose. i generally fit medium) but it's a bit too airy and light. The dilla one is heavier cotton and fits much better. So I guess depends what shirt you're going on.

Guest extherium

I got an old BoC Brown and a BoC Green and they are different fits. Both medium size, but the green one is a slim fit that has more length.

Either way, quality material, quality shirts!

I'd kill for an Africa Hitech t-shirt with some of their cover art

Agreed. I think Warp could do better when it comes to the merchandise side of things. So many great images and artwork at their disposal yet there's not much that tickles my pickle.

I've got the old brown nuclear family t-shirt in small, and the new black BoC t-shirt in large. Both fit great. Which is odd...

• 1 year later...
Guest Dorstlesser

Hi all,

Since I used this thread to get an idea of which size of shirt to order, I thought it would be good for my karma to give you my personal experience.

Short version: they definitely don't run small.

Long version: I like t-shirts that fit quite snugly, because flabby/wide t-shirts make me look fat. I'm 1m83, European shirt size 42 (that's 42 cm around the neck), fairly broadchested (definitely not skinny) and normally I have 'large' sized shirts, but sometimes medium, so I was doubting which to get. Based on the views expressed here, I ordered a medium. It fits very well, but any tighter would have probably not been a good idea. But I'm happy I didn't order a 'large'.

So if you like snug shirts, don't order these too large. However, if you like wider shirts, and you're of a fair size, definitely don't order smaller than 'large'.

Cotton is of reasonable quality, I've received worse when ordering online.

Guest Ron Manager

Hi all,

Since I used this thread to get an idea of which size of shirt to order, I thought it would be good for my karma to give you my personal experience.

Short version: they definitely don't run small.

Long version: I like t-shirts that fit quite snugly, because flabby/wide t-shirts make me look fat. I'm 1m83, European shirt size 42 (that's 42 cm around the neck), fairly broadchested (definitely not skinny) and normally I have 'large' sized shirts, but sometimes medium, so I was doubting which to get. Based on the views expressed here, I ordered a medium. It fits very well, but any tighter would have probably not been a good idea. But I'm happy I didn't order a 'large'.

So if you like snug shirts, don't order these too large. However, if you like wider shirts, and you're of a fair size, definitely don't order smaller than 'large'.

Cotton is of reasonable quality, I've received worse when ordering online.

i have a similar problem with t-shirts. i find it so hard to get ones that fit nicely. there is so much variance, even within manufacturers such as Gildan or American Apparel. it's always a toss-up between medium and large for me and i rarely seem to get good fits, which is a shame because the shirts available online are waaay better than the vast majority of what's on offer in shops. i suppose most online vendors are happy to do exchanges, but still, it's hassle...

i bought one of the light blue BOC ones last summer in a medium (American Apparel i believe) and it's definitely on the tighter side. however, i find AA large is slightly too baggy. i can't win.

I'm sad that the old brown and orange one is out of print, I had one but it seems to have gone missing when I moved, probably ended up in my ex-housemate's laundry. :dry:

I bought the green and blue (new versions) and I can't get on with them. There XL and i've worn them maybe 4 times each. My major gripe is they have a low cut on the neck, I can't put up with low, wide cuts on the neck because....and laugh as much as you like....lol...but I'm a fairly hairy bloke. Hairy like a wolf. So these t-shirts show my hairy neck and shoulders, all popping up and out everywhere. Pretty disgusting. Sorry if you're eating your dinner.

The odd time i've worn them is on cycling trips with a thin helly hansen summer base layer underneath, the tight necked zipped baselayer keeping the beastly forest inside.

Not sure why I am telling you this, apart from if you are hairy like a wolf and have a forest on your neck and shoulders. Don't buy them!!

i have a similar problem with t-shirts. i find it so hard to get ones that fit nicely. there is so much variance, even within manufacturers such as Gildan or American Apparel. it's always a toss-up between medium and large for me and i rarely seem to get good fits, which is a shame because the shirts available online are waaay better than the vast majority of what's on offer in shops. i suppose most online vendors are happy to do exchanges, but still, it's hassle...

so annoying. I bought a Burial t-shirt from Hyperdub and also a Ninja Tune t-shirt from Bleep, both in M, and they both turned out tent-sized and flappy. I don't wear them out, only at home or to the gym. such a waste. meanwhile my two (yes, two, and I'm considering getting a third) purple Warp t-shirts still fit perfectly. I don't understand the variance, really. I always buy M and some of them turn out right but some of them turn out huge. never had a case where one was too small, fortunately.

I recently ordered a Convex Industries t-shirt and I hope it turns out well because it'd be a real shame for this design to go to waste

CONVEXTEE001_lrg.jpg

that's a Gildan shirt, they're like what i'd call a 'classic' cut t-shirt, not like American Apparel at all.

should be alright

Archived