IGNORED

First album released!!!!

fxbip

Guest Diao

Haven't had time to listen all the way through, but the title track and Dark Acid are great! Are you a hardware man, too?

Cheers!

:beer:

:braindance:

Thanks for listening and for the comments!! Nope only software for now(im low on budget)but next thing i buy will probably be a sh 101 or a x0xb0x for serious acid sound,software are ok but nothing can beat pure analog.

fx

allow me to piss in the soup for a bit. what a fucking pile of shit music you have here my dear. the only thing i like is the cover artwork, i think it's really cool. the rest is generic fl 'acid' garbage. i'm sorry i don't take the time to develop my point of view but i don't think it's worth it. maybe you should try something else than so-called 'acid'. i mean that's not even acid bro, my grandmother can make better acid tunes.

MY GRANDMA CAN MAKE BETTER ACID TUNES

Congrats on your first release.

You've got some nice bits to some of these tracks, but they lack dynamics. Also, a larger sound palette would be a huge improvement.

allow me to piss in the soup for a bit. what a fucking pile of shit music you have here my dear. the only thing i like is the cover artwork, i think it's really cool. the rest is generic fl 'acid' garbage. i'm sorry i don't take the time to develop my point of view but i don't think it's worth it. maybe you should try something else than so-called 'acid'. i mean that's not even acid bro, my grandmother can make better acid tunes.

wow i would like to ear that haha ,at least you liked my drawing....

i guess a lot of freeware VSTs were used in the making of this. especially TAL vsts...

nice job on completing a load of tunes, but perhaps try and hone your production techniques and style before loudly proclaiming you have "relesed" an album.

keep at it by all means - keep banging out the tracks, play 'em to your mates, post individual tracks on here for critisism...work out your own sound and direction etc

more haste less speed as they say.

i don't see the point in being so rude. at least give the guy some constructive criticism when you choose to apply this tone!

@fx i like your stuff, i always checked on the analogue quadrant page to see when your album is finally ready. i appreciate the fact that you exposed your software-background (track titles) instead of trying to mask it; i believe it could be inspiring for people to see what one can do without hardware. with all the melodic/harmonic stuff going on in your music i dont care much that the sounds used arent the most inventive.

stockfish thanks for the kind words im glad you like my music,the track names are indeed inspired by the some the free synths i used to make them.

Haters gon' hate can suck a dick. I think you did a great job man. I'm not a big acid guy like most of the peeps on the forum, but I definitely enjoyed it. More than most acid I've heard in fact. Expand your palette, fidget with some more dramatic and dynamic ways to affect your sound and transitions and stuff and you'll be right on your way.

My biggest piece of advice would actually be not to sell it, or at least to let peeps pay whatever they want. Nobody wants to pay for someone's first digital release these days, however good. I'd recommend giving your stuff away for free or for donation for several releases before trying to ask for dough.

Haters gon' hate can suck a dick. I think you did a great job man. I'm not a big acid guy like most of the peeps on the forum, but I definitely enjoyed it. More than most acid I've heard in fact. Expand your palette, fidget with some more dramatic and dynamic ways to affect your sound and transitions and stuff and you'll be right on your way.

My biggest piece of advice would actually be not to sell it, or at least to let peeps pay whatever they want. Nobody wants to pay for someone's first digital release these days, however good. I'd recommend giving your stuff away for free or for donation for several releases before trying to ask for dough.

Thanks for listening!! and for the constructives criticisms! ive cut the the price in half to 3 dollars do you think its enought or do you think its really preferable to put it for free?

i guess a lot of freeware VSTs were used in the making of this. especially TAL vsts...

nice job on completing a load of tunes, but perhaps try and hone your production techniques and style before loudly proclaiming you have "relesed" an album.

keep at it by all means - keep banging out the tracks, play 'em to your mates, post individual tracks on here for critisism...work out your own sound and direction etc

more haste less speed as they say.

man that's just pretentious. when an artist declares something a release, it's a release. you don't have to like it but you can't say it's somehow not a REAL album just because it uses VSTs or sounds amateurish to you.

i think this album sounds sick. there are some real nice melodies and it keeps my attention more than a lot of other acid. i'm not into the genre so i probably wouldn't listen to it often but i think it's good music. and i've got mad respect for good music made on free vsts, i'm all about that shit.

edit - and yeah, don't sell it unless you really think you can turn a profit. i tried to sell my last album but that just resulted in less people hearing it. you might make a few bucks, but unless you have hundreds of loyal fans it'll just be spare change.

and yeah, don't sell it unless you really think you can turn a profit. i tried to sell my last album but that just resulted in less people hearing it. you might make a few bucks, but unless you have hundreds of loyal fans it'll just be spare change.

• 2 weeks later...

and yeah, don't sell it unless you really think you can turn a profit. i tried to sell my last album but that just resulted in less people hearing it. you might make a few bucks, but unless you have hundreds of loyal fans it'll just be spare change.

ITS NOW FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!!

ITS NOW FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!!

:nyan:

i'm not a fan of acid but i did enjoy the first 2 tracks, i'm letting the thing play, might come back with more comments when i've played it all :)

edit: oh and by the way it's one the best things i've heard in here for a while :)

i'm not a fan of acid but i did enjoy the first 2 tracks, i'm letting the thing play, might come back with more comments when i've played it all :)

edit: oh and by the way it's one the best things i've heard in here for a while :)

Thanks yan !!glad you like it , ive listened to your ep sparkling g and i think its really cool stuff.

Guest ryanmcallister

i actually got very very sick of acid for a long time, and this is actually bringing me back to the days when i enjoyed the good stuff. i have no clue what people are talking about regarding improving your production skills, this is absolutely fantastic sounding. i mean it's a very obvious ripoff of the analord sound, but i don't really hear much else that AFX was doing in his tracks that you aren't doing here, so what's with the double-standard people? if that's what you were going for, then you did an awesome job, and for me i think a few extra analord-y sounds is completely welcome (when they are done right as is the case here). still not loving acid enough to download it though...trust me i totally would if i thought i would listen to it more than just this once, but alas i've moved on to other things as i age.

• 2 weeks later...

i actually got very very sick of acid for a long time, and this is actually bringing me back to the days when i enjoyed the good stuff. i have no clue what people are talking about regarding improving your production skills, this is absolutely fantastic sounding. i mean it's a very obvious ripoff of the analord sound, but i don't really hear much else that AFX was doing in his tracks that you aren't doing here, so what's with the double-standard people? if that's what you were going for, then you did an awesome job, and for me i think a few extra analord-y sounds is completely welcome (when they are done right as is the case here). still not loving acid enough to download it though...trust me i totally would if i thought i would listen to it more than just this once, but alas i've moved on to other things as i age.

thanks dude i was indeed looking for an analord-like sound ( i needed new analords so i made my own hehe) im happy you think i made an awesome job.

Archived