IGNORED

Worst mod ever

Silent Member

I don't know, but it is actually a tad alarming. Does anyone else feel this way?

Somehow, I think it has something to do with all of rEEcEj's bullshit bumps. That dude needs to be banned already, even if it is in fact a drunk RDJ.

Guest hahathhat

chengod told me i post nothing but garbage here, and i should take my shit and leave. so i am

Guest hahathhat

god damn hahathathahtat. all he posts is riced out nonsense. he really lards up the forums. i wish he would just go away

Guest hahathhat

throughout the years i've constantly had my threads closed, moved to nonsense/crap etc. i know it's silly, but i worked very hard writing some of this shit. the mods here just kind of giggle and tell me to go post it on my riced out yugo site. it's extremely disrespectful.

Guest Iain C

no it's true... you seem alright but there have been a lot of times lately when I've thought "doesn't he have his own little forum for this kind of shit?"

so you tried to earn some respect by throwing a thread-closing tantrum? it feels like you do stuff like this on a regular basis. and guess who has to clean it up? think about it: what message are you really sending?

Guest hahathhat

so you tried to earn some respect by throwing a thread-closing tantrum? it feels like you do stuff like this on a regular basis.

no, it's past that. i'll never be respected by the mods. and this is really about the mods giving me a neverending stream of horseshit

Guest hahathhat

why were all my threads unlocked? you want them back now ?

maybe you could unlock the three threads i requested a do-over on while you're at it. the ones that started me on this

Guest hahathhat

good to know i'm completely unappreciated after all these years. i can stop wasting my time here

I guess he's not a mod, didn't know knob twiddlers could close threads. Let's hope he wakes up sober.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I don't know what's going on, what the fuck is riced out yugo, and you do post some stupid shit sometimes

nothing to see here anymore, chaosmaschine cleaned up the mess.

I guess he's not a mod, didn't know knob twiddlers could close threads. Let's hope he wakes up sober.

They can only close the threads that they created themselves though

Archived