IGNORED

The Advisory Circle - As The Crow Flies

One of the most anticipated releases in some time for me...

cover180_atcf.gif

As The Crow Flies will be available 8th July.

An exploration of the passage of time and the wheel of the year.

One of Julian Houses strongest Ghost Box covers so far with beautiful sleeve notes courtesy of Professor Ronald Hutton author of Stations of The Sun and Triumph of the Moon.

Vinyl, CD and download pre-order at the Ghost Box shop in late June.

http://www.ghostbox.co.uk/products/product_asthecrow.htm

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is such good news. I quite enjoy the last two Jon Brooks albums (Carnacki and Rams) - not as into the DD Denham one, but it has some good tracks. This is exciting!

Guest Araungzeb

This is fantastic news, this is pretty much the only album I'm legitimately looking forward to at this point! "Now ends the beginning shows some fantastic musical growth with "Now Ends the Beginning" with that fantastic synth line that comes in 0:19, and the other two songs sound great as well. I'm just hoping that there's a lot of great shorter interludes to balance this type of track out, but knowing Advisory Circle I'm sure they have plenty. Also the cover is nothing short of amazing, I loved Other Channels to death but the cover almost ruined it for me. I might have to bite the bullet and pre-order the vinyl even though I'm sure shipping will be off the wall to the states...

those clips are gorgeous, especially 'wheel of the year'. and the artwork is gorgeous too, i fucking love everything julian house does. i can't wait for this. ghost box never, ever disappoint.

I'll be bagging vinyl and CD of this for sure, if the samples are anything to go by it could be the best AC yet. And the artwork, it just screamed 'Wicker Man' at me straight away. Got to give it to Jon Brooks, following up three rapid-fire releases on Cafe Kaput with this makes him a man with a hell of a lot of creative talent.

Guest Lucy Faringold

The previews are up on Amazon already. Sounds excellent. Also the stated running time is 51:12. Surely they'd have to make the vinyl a double LP? Gatefold would be sweet!

Archived